• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

To Chero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erock

"The fact, if you made a ticket or not, does not play any role here, we just wanted to know if you ever intended to report this. I really feel sorry for you if you think that getting 2-3x more loot from Molten Core than intended is right. I'm also sorry for the servers that "allow" such abuse of unintended instance reset."

Making a ticket shows intention of reporting. By the way thanks for never getting back to me from 3 days ago about the guy randomly getting my account banned for 5 minutes at a time for failed login attempts. Despite my efforts of sitting on IRC all day asking for help, and sending you a personal PM on the forums.

To the people that think Volatile are witches needing to be burnt. The GMs admit in conversations multiple times they are aware other guilds used the same "exploit" to kill Onyxia on a 3 day timer, but "that's okay because single fights are more lenient". So don't think they are getting rid of the only "bad apples". Those guys running around with t2 helms and deathbringers are causing more damage than the guys that got a couple extra t1 hunter and druid pieces.

If a GM had responded to my ticket and told me "Hey we're aware of this bug, abusing it results in a ban" We wouldn't have stepped foot back in there, but admittedly they deleted my ticket without even reading it (also have proof of this as well).

The guilds that abused Onyxia should receive the same punishment we got, fair is fair. I'll take my punishment and I may or may not be back who knows in two weeks, but to nail us to the wall for the same thing at least 2 other guilds have done and not punish them clearly shows some sort of bias.

We pushed for 1 of 2 actions to take place:

1: Remove all of the gear that was gained in the extra raids, noone had a problem with that.

2: Lock us out of raids for 2 weeks, noone had a problem with that.

3: Take the same action against the other abusers that you've taken against us. Noone had a problem with that.

The point here is we are being treated unfairly, you can't punish one group and not the other for the SAME THING.

Instead you ban 1 entire guild; If you'd like to maintain your NA population then righting your wrong with one of the 3 ideas listed above would be a good way to start, but this will not be done because we were already guilty in your minds of the absolute heinous crime of going into Molten Core and killing bosses that were up.

I'm sure this will get locked and deleted with no response at all, except for the trolls that think we're the only people here that did anything wrong, but walking away without posting my 2 cents doesn't sit right with me.

Last edited:
"To my girlfriend": how about going out this evening and than to your place and then... Oh wait this is not private conversation?

The GMs admit in conversations multiple times they are aware other guilds used the same "exploit" to kill Onyxia on a 3 day timer, but "that's okay because single fights are more lenient".

Did you pull that out of your ... ?
Either you can't count or something is wrong with your math if you are talking about Synced's Onyxia Raids.

Just check the dates of raid resets and kills:
2015-05-11 06:00:00 Reset
2015-05-07 19:22:53 Onyxia's Death 5
2015-05-06 06:00:00 Reset
2015-05-03 21:28:09 Onyxia's Death 4
2015-05-01 06:00:00 Reset
2015-04-27 21:00:05 Onyxia's Death 3
2015-04-26 06:00:00 Reset
2015-04-21 21:01:36 Onyxia's Death 2
2015-04-21 06:00:00 Reset
2015-04-20 21:56:11 Onyxia's Death 1
2015-04-16 06:00:00 Reset

Each reset took 5 days, each kill was in different ID after reset.
What's not legit? What hurts your feelings?

Let me quote your so called guild leader Buzzx
So are you around? When is our "punishment" happening? We want to know. We want to know if it is happening and should start posting on forums about this treatment to sway others from not coming here. We want to know if we are wasting our time in-game here. We want to know if we should transfer to Nostralius who is going to create level 60 character for us there if we switch over. We will stay here if we aren't treated this way

Basically he is threating and blackmailing me/us... Isn't he? Does he act as a guild leader?

I did not see such ticket, and if you got any proof, feel free to mail me.
Even if in the worst case the ticket was really created and deleted without answer, you still should not enter wrongly reset instances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom