• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Tracking pally buff durations?

gotmilk0112

I know there's PallyPower, but I read that it only tracks Greater blessings, not normal ones.

Are there any addons I could use to keep track of the duration of Paladin buffs on other players?

Anyone?

I tried "BuffWatch" but it doesn't seem to work. Also tried a supposed "1.12 pally power" but it didn't work either.

There is my power auras, but that is just for certain people, so not what you are looking for. In that case sbd should rewrite the existing pallypower to sth useful.

Chronometer.

Yeah, Chronometer works decently, but I'd like something more PallyPower-esque, if possible.

That and Chronometer is buggy as fuck and the Hide/Anchor options only work when using the config menu.

Last edited:
I would still love to have a proper backport for pallypower from the tbc to vanilla edition.
Most important functions are:

- Options for single buffs selection (player specific, not group as in vanilla only)
- An aditional window for pets so they can also be buffed

Would be great if someone could help me out with this, or an answer if it is even possible.

Top Bottom