• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Enchanting Trading misc. low-level enchanting stuff for copper ore!

Hello, and greetings. It is in my big, dumb, brain which I decided to start enchanting. As a warrior. As a tank-specced warrior. The choice was ill-advised, and my big-dumb brain is now going to change it's big-dumb mind. I'm going to do Blacksmithing instead.
I have:

• 2 soul dust
  • 14 strange dust
  • 10 lesser magic essence
  • 3 lesser astral essence
  • 9 greater magic essence
Of which I am looking to trade for a few stacks of copper ore, to help boost my re-roll into Blacksmithery.
Please message me on here, or whisper me in-game, Marla.

Thanks, have a great big-dumb day.

nycter

Authorized
Why not having both BS and Ench? Im going for them on my prot warr :D For now Ill keep Mining instead of BS and then when i have enough mats, ill just consume it in BS.

Progenes

I might be down for that trade. Could you define "a few" stacks?´:smile: I have 30 copper (3 stacks) available at the moment.

Why not having both BS and Ench? Im going for them on my prot warr :D For now Ill keep Mining instead of BS and then when i have enough mats, ill just consume it in BS.

Yeah, my prot warr is 22 now and I just made the switch. Trying to catch my BS skill up so that when the time comes my skill will be there for making the good stuff :smile:

Sorry: forgot to mention Horde.

I would settle for 30 copper ore. Except I now have 6 strange dust instead of 14, and 5 greater magic essence instead of 9. (Got two Minor Beastslayer enchants.)

Let me know!

Progenes

That's fine, let's deal. My chars are Jaydog and Snotga. Oh, just noticed you're in the US. At what time (server time) are you usually on?

Hey, great! I'm on right now (5am PST) and tonight (7pm ish) but I will just mail you my mats and you can send back what you think is fair. Which character should I mail to?

Progenes

Did you send the items yet? If so, I didn't get them. :sad:

EDIT: Nvm, I was on the wrong char. Sent you the 30 copper. Cheers!

Last edited:
Top Bottom