• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Transfer from realm to realm ?

iggorrr

Hello guys, i have one question.

Is it possible now or will it be later to transfer from one twinstar realm to another ( if it is possible bare with me, web - site is rly complicated :D ).

Yes i would like that too if tbc was blizzlike and well done like kronos (maybe in 2 years it will be when were done with a vanilla cycle)... And then who wants to progress further like on retail just upgrades to tbc. That would be a really neat feature.

Will there be Character Transfers from other Servers?Characters Transfers from other Servers will never be possible.
Source: Kronos FAQ
Note the "from other servers". So they left the option of transferring from Kronos to somewhere else intentionally open.

Ofcourse you won't allow transfer from Twinstar to Molten? Where is benefit from that ? But it seems logic that you allow transfer from Kronos let's say to Ares, so people after some period continue WoW on other Twinstar realm :)

How about the other way around then. Lets say you have a toon that is around level 50 for example on Ares and wants to transfer that to Kronos, would it work? I hope not, we should all start fresh on launch. I can imagine lots and lots of Nost people would love to transfer here once they see how well done this server is, and we will likely loose alot of players due to the fact that they dont want to start all over with x1 rates. This gave Nost a big head start on the population obviously and chances are most will stay there. But I think we will do fine anyway, even with lesser pop.

Currently there are are no plans to allow these kind of transfers. But who knows whats up in 2yrs+ source somewhere in the ama i guess

Ares -> Kronos is not possible because Ares is.. 12x ? rate server while Kronos is 1x. However, it was stated many times that when Kronos reaches its end, there is possibility of creating its TBC version to allow players to continue (as it was done with twinstar WotLK -> cata, characters were copyed and those who wanted to continue on cata were alowed to do it while others were alowed to stay on wotlk).
This all depends on how much Kronos succeeds.

Ares -> Kronos is not possible because Ares is.. 12x ? rate server while Kronos is 1x. However, it was stated many times that when Kronos reaches its end, there is possibility of creating its TBC version to allow players to continue (as it was done with twinstar WotLK -> cata, characters were copyed and those who wanted to continue on cata were alowed to do it while others were alowed to stay on wotlk).
This all depends on how much Kronos succeeds.

YAY!!!!! An international TBC server with x1 rates! :w00t::w00t:
God am I glad to hear this! It feels like investing in Kronos will be more worth it. I wasnt sure about this at first because you guys at Twinstar already have an TBC server so I was worried we would be stuck in Vanilla forever. :rolleyes2:

I didn't mean on transfer Ares > Kronos ( it doesn't make sense lol ) , but from Kronos > Ares actually ( and that felt in water now that i know it's 12x, didn't notice ) . :) So yea, depending on Kronos success TBC 1x realm would come in handy :wub:

Peace :innocent:

Last edited:
Top Bottom