• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Twink will Exist?

DavidC17

Hello everyone , me and my friends are going to make a lvl 19 twink guild.will this be possible?I mean ,as far as I know, in Vanilla there are no XP STOP NPC's . So am I going to do ? Please GM save my life because if there will be no possibilities to become a lvl 19 twink I will not start playing on this server.Will it be there any command like /mod xp 0? HELP ! :D

You can twink even without the command, how do you think they twinked back in vanilla and even in tbc?

Hello everyone , me and my friends are going to make a lvl 19 twink guild.will this be possible?I mean ,as far as I know, in Vanilla there are no XP STOP NPC's . So am I going to do ? Please GM save my life because if there will be no possibilities to become a lvl 19 twink I will not start playing on this server.Will it be there any command like /mod xp 0? HELP ! :D

I think i've read somewhere that the command ".experience on/off" will work on release. I would need confirmation from a staff member on this though. Don't take my words too seriously since i'm probably wrong.

You can twink even without the command, how do you think they twinked back in vanilla and even in tbc?
Well I dont know bro ... but I need to know cuz I will make a lot of dungeons for gear ...and that can boost my lvl so I need to know how I will stop my XP

- - - Updated - - -

I think i've read somewhere that the command ".experience on/off" will work on release. I would need confirmation from a staff member on this though. Don't take my words too seriously since i'm probably wrong.
I hope you are right Sir.

What twinks did back in Vanilla was: Start as early as possible with the dungeons from which you need gear, make sure you never do proper 5-man runs, only boosts from level 60s (being boosted grants you less exp), only do the dungeon quests you need for gear and pray that the stuff you need drops before you hit level 20.

I also heard there would be a stop XP feature on Kronos, and if that's true, I think it may be one of the defining features for the server, it's a god send for some people.

It read that you will have the option to turn off do, although tot really shouldn't matter. You shouldn't be able to get xp in bg's. Make sure you run around and do your discoveries so something like that doesn't screw you up later. If you're twinking 19's, I think you can get into wc, sfk, and deadmines by level 12, and I don't remember about bfd. Maybe someone else knows the minimum level for that.

Does anyone have a link to a vanilla twink guide for gear? I didn't really start twinking until bc, so even that isn't quite right.

There was no exp on BGs on vanilla, also for gearing you would ask a high lvl 50/60 to clear the dun except for a boss, you wait outside and then run to the boss when all is killed, rinse and repeat until you get all the gear (dont do that at lvl 19 -_-, start as soon as you can enter the dungeon, lvl 12 or so...)

Top Bottom