• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

tyme is pvp

Lharts

Authorized
BGzbPB0.jpg

Vipergodx at its fines.
You got farmed, you are s**t, get over it.
Thank you very much.

To elaborate, he was pretty desperate that the Timecop would gain more honor then him. For some unknown reason he then accused our guild of wintrading with the Timecop even though we never met him in any BG up to that point.

Safe to say, keks were had.
Should have dragged that game out until eternity tbh.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, the rage whispers continued after that. Apparently they didn't Q with a "real" premade.
So, hes implying that everyone except him on the scoreboard was shit? Thank god they got you to carry them viper.
Please shitlords, stop impeding him.

Last edited:
Wat teh point of this shiete maeng . U win 1 bg in 2 months being game vs random trash(i recognize 4 names only)and make insta tread of forum?xDDD Dont think im defending viperdog , hes a serbian homo i dont like him either but that post is retarded haha Why dont post a screen of Arcanum dodging maybe last 1000 games that poped vs Crypton prem? we can laugth all together on that .

why it sounds like desperate crying? i thought you're trying to make viper mad, not get mad yourself)

You two have the reading comprehension of a preschooler...

Viper god accuses us for wintrading and even goes so far to contact GMs about it. With no evidence, nothing.
And after he gets his ass handed back to him by a pug he logs and nerd rages.
Even you two should be able to understand it now. I do not know if I can make it any more simple.
If you still don't get it, PM me and I try and draw a colored picture of the situation. With arrows, if necessary.

Wat teh point of this shiete maeng . U win 1 bg in 2 months being game vs random trash(i recognize 4 names only)and make insta tread of forum?xDDD Dont think im defending viperdog , hes a serbian homo i dont like him either but that post is retarded haha Why dont post a screen of Arcanum dodging maybe last 1000 games that poped vs Crypton prem? we can laugth all together on that .

A week ago we beat them, they got Crypton in and we beat them again, they stopped, but it's always funny to see how u people deny to have even lost once to us.
Yes they didn't have carry Capture, but we didn't have Burn either. Our PvP guys aren't online as much and several of them were (still are) @ holidays so it's not easy to get a full premade going. But enough of that.

The main problem I have is that alliance premade starts to dodge even if they win (last week) cause it's not worth to play tense games if they go on for an hour honor wise.

Yesterday was the peak of ridiculousness imo tho. I mean, u should have been in our TS. We got dodged 4(?) hours long, we got empty games here and there. Alliance premade went to Silithus to farm sand instead of going premade vs premade, wtf? How can u prefer that?
Anyways, we went to Silithus ourselves and started to kill them there.
At some point we split into 2 groups, that's where that screen happened. Viper n co. are so desperate for their ranks they will threaten to "call gms if you dont cap," should have made them /afk tho lol. Also that wintrade accusation with Timecop, jeez man u rly have probs.

Sad to say, PvP was deded that day.

Last edited:
This kind of stupid shit being posted on the forums is probably the worst motivation to hit 60 and pvp.

I'm rolling A to balance the pvp scales, and for what? so lharts can talk crap to me posting shitty screens?
if you have a grudge man, keep it to purple text, in game.

nobody gives a crap about your epeen, no matter which faction.

and if you're bitching about no games vs Alliance, just reroll one and queue for pug bgs.

yes the pvp dodge is lame, maybe more pvpers should have rolled Alliance. :p

yes the pvp dodge is lame, maybe more pvpers should have rolled Alliance. :p

I joined an Alliance premade 5 weeks ago to support Crypton rank 14, we were dodge 357 times and we never lost a single game.It was probably the same for the Arcanum premade before we put this premade in place, i guess (i was tagging as pug and got rapped each time by them). The level of each faction depend of who is ranking at the moment.

Like the Brutus premade back then, and the void after, everything pass and change.

Top Bottom