• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Ui For colorblind?

kyarayukai

Hey, I tried looking on the forums but I can't quite find something that seems good, I tried the luna addon but ended up dying cause i couldn't see my health once it turned orange/red.
I also have problems with my chat on most landscapes, had to make party chat a very light blue.
Is there any addon that can improve visuals for colorblindness? Or an addon for the ui, castbars, healthbars, all that good stuff.

I use retail wow on the Deuteranopia setting, cause i can't tell mages and shammy's or hunters and rogues apart otherwise.

Thanks in advance guys.

Alot players put black backgrounds underneath their chat and combat log. This should solve your contrast issue with certain regions. black/white..green(or just standard) test for example.

That is one suggestion I can give you. For all the rest, as I am not a UI expert, sorry.

For UnitFrame addons like LUA, you can also change the addons colors. This may need some help from (Addon)Developers but should do the trick.

Just some basic addons that changes functions to be differentiated by something else then just color.

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/project-22/

Mods that I found from 2006. No dl, but with a bit of google search you should find them.
colorbling, colorblind mod, colorblind ++

Last edited:
Top Bottom