• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance <Vanguard> EU PvE Progress Guild

2r4lmq8.png

Nothing to see here... just CORAL & Fierce carrying Vanguard.

Feeling that clearing BWL, MC and ZG once per week is not challenging enough?

Want to afk in ironforge in shiny gear and on the most prestigeous vagon in whole Azeroth?

Want to experience the Emerald dragons, Azuregos and lord Kazzak?

Join VG.

All exceptional applications will be considered, even if your class is listed "closed".

Germi you got me, what else can you ask for?

Still got few spots on the train to the temple of ahn'giraj. Don't hesitate to apply or just hit me up in game for more info about guild and friends :3

Yet another TF in Vanguard. Pls apply to us so you can follow me around in raid and Stormwind and amaze at my new weapon. Ty ty ty ty

AQ 40 split runs have started! We are clearing AQ 40, BWL and MC in one night. Still spots for Caster Dps and a (dwarf) Priest.

Apply now.

Server is Stable again and our double AQ 40 runs are running smoothly. Still spots for exceptional raiders. Mostly needing Dwarf Priest, Hunter and Warlock/Rogue. Don't hesitate to apply!

<Vanguard> is recruiting warrior tanks, dwarf priests, warlocks and hunters. Lots of raid slots in our double AQ/BWL raiding teams that we wish to fill with high quality players. Apply only if you are serious about this game.

<Vanguard> is recruiting warrior tanks, dwarf priests, warlocks and hunters. Lots of raid slots in our double AQ/BWL raiding teams that we wish to fill with high quality players. Apply only if you are serious about this game.

Bumping this.

And another one.

<Vanguard> is aiming to return back to double raiding. There is spots for nearly any class in these double runs so don't hesitate to apply!

Recruiting a few mages and warlocks, and dwarf priests. We have some core spots at the moment open for people who wish to push the game to the limit and raid with like-minded people.

Top Bottom