• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Vanilla Speedrun

Foruk

Hi guys,
i thought about speedrunning on this server when it finally comes out ( if i can manage it because of work etc) Are there other ppl intending to speedrun like Joana did back in Vanilla? Just wanna know if i got some competition when i actually do it. :smile:
Peace

Weird post to be honest... Of course there will be people rushing to 60. A whole new server, of course there will be lot of people trying to become servers first on top level

I'm going to rush as well. I expect to have my first 60 less than 6 months after the release.

Last edited:
Oh hell no! Im gonna be way to busy trying to kill people :cool2:

ima gunna be speedrun rogue but since there will be alota world pvp i might be late and also i cant be faster than huntards but still ima thing i go for a speed 60

I'll be online for 5 days and nights from launch and then speedrun to the hospital.

Oh. Imma level fast, imma level real fast. Leaving no chance for anyone else fat-girl-running.jpg

Actually, I'll probably first hit 60 within the second month :biggrin:

Last edited:
yo months? you boys doesnt know how to level imma level for week max 2 weeks ima pro leveler, also pro roga :D

Weird post to be honest... Of course there will be people rushing to 60. A whole new server, of course there will be lot of people trying to become servers first on top level
Now it seems that most of them are hiding :)
But yep, I also think that TS will have enough competitors. Not me however :)

[video=youtube;A4VsdfdZfyc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VsdfdZfyc[/video]

go fast. loop full 1-60 for server first

First 60 Warrior is the real race, who hates themselves the most?

Lol this. As much as I would love to speed level, I have a full time job, wife kids. My goal will be a level up a day (after lvl 30).

I hate the warrior journey. Hunter is so fast, but while there will be a lot of people lvling, warrior will be good as I will need help on a few quest other classes could solo.

First 60 Warrior is the real race, who hates themselves the most?

Hah. As much as I would like to have a 60 warrior, I just can't do it to myself. My sincere admiration for all those who as their first character decide to level warrior.

You can expect a lot of people to be using VanillaGuide to speedrun to 60. If you are going to use that, a lot of people will be following the same route as you, and you're better off making your own leveling road lol.

Isn't speedrunning in vanilla a dreadful thing to do? I'd be braindead after a day or two.

I don't understand why anyone would ruin their (maybe last) vanilla experience like this. What's the motivation behind it all? Is it just a pissing contest to see who hits 60 first?

enjoy it your way and let others enjoy in their own way :)
different people enjoy different things.

Isn't speedrunning in vanilla a dreadful thing to do? I'd be braindead after a day or two.

I don't understand why anyone would ruin their (maybe last) vanilla experience like this. What's the motivation behind it all? Is it just a pissing contest to see who hits 60 first?

Server first 60
Server first 60 <insert class>
Faction first 60
Race first 60

Gearing and grinding BiS for raids ASAP for: (yep you guessed it)
Server first Raid boss kills

Yeah some of them are just a pissing contest, but if people like to see how far (fast in this case) they can piss then let them.

Others are a bit more standard, server first boss kills are a general thing people enjoy getting; those wont happen if you don't level quickly (and have some/39 friends to level quickly too).

Maybe we can distinguish a difference between speedrunning and just levelling quickly (but to what ends) - why differentiate it? Because of the goals? Well then as I and others have said - let them play how they want.

Personally, I want to be part of a team that downs bosses progressively at the fastest rate. So I will be levelling quickly. I've tried speed running in the past, however I am rolling Priest so I am under no illusions that I will be hitting 60 first - they're just not efficient enough. I will however be hitting 60 quickly, as a result it will be likely that I may have some time to start gearing up or farming mats/ grinding rep/ getting recipes - whatever. Or equally as likely I will level another character slower, enjoy the game slowly and explore to find those things I have forgotten about during vanilla, or find things I never knew about (especially since I am rolling Alliance this time and I was always horde on retail) As I raise my second character, it will have a smoother and slower ride because I have that 60 in advance.

Why not do both? Why not zoidberg?

Hah. As much as I would like to have a 60 warrior, I just can't do it to myself. My sincere admiration for all those who as their first character decide to level warrior.

I'm going to level a warrior :biggrin:

Probably not gonna speedlevel though, but who knows. as a warrior just spec fury, then leveling isn't that bad. just buy alot of food, oh and have first aid ofc :laugh:

Top Bottom