• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Vanity Mounts/Pets

I sooo wanna throw my money at you Kronos for those awesome mounts you got in the shop. The nightsaber, or the raptor, or even the horse I want! If I could just get a green light from the staff I would buy both normal and epic mounts for my tauren right now! It is obviously not clear whether it was intended to be able to ride mounts cross faction or not. But I dont want to end up getting my donation stars returned to me because you decide to change this in the future and refund our stars. There is nothing in that shop I would even consider buying except the mounts, which is why I want a clear answer about it from the staff.

Is "learn2read" really a necessary thing to say Psojed? You manners does often seem to be a bit "unpleasant" I must say, and this is not the only time you make such remarks.

Uhmm, Magni, what it can certainly be said about Psoj's reply was that it helped nonetheless, while yours has not and is false.
In my experience, Psojed always goes the extra mile to give you the facts and raw data in his answers. The rest of it is shaped by the query. juan is a smart chap (no sarcasm, my opinion based on previous posts) so he knows the reply was generated by the tone of his question.

And I want to address this more broadly, as a member of the community :smile: Of late, a great many non-issues are raised. The idio-tic complaints about observations Twinstar recently made vis-a-vis the competition, for example. Developing a product gives you a right to call your competition out and it is day-to-day practice at the highest levels of business. Sniping our developers from the sidelines with cliché posts recycling PR 101 you people don't even understand the context for is what actually hurts the debate.

Please don't badger people with bullshit anymore.

Pff, a rude reply is still a rude reply, and this is not the first time either. Maybe I missunderstood the meaning of the reply, but this have happened alot with this particular person, and tbh i've never seen proffessional business make an official post nor have a staff that reply with "learn2read" in all my life, simply because its not professional behavior. Treating members with proper respect while still being helpful is not that hard. If you got a problem with handling the "stupid masses" and their idio-tic questions, then perhaps you should not be on the forums as a representative of Kronos. It hurts the image. And I actually like this server and its staff.

In my experience, Psojed always goes the extra mile to give you the facts and raw data in his answers. The rest of it is shaped by the query. juan is a smart chap (no sarcasm, my opinion based on previous posts) so he knows the reply was generated by the tone of his question.
How would it look if, lets say blizzard, replied to angry posts with replied generated by the tone of their questions?

Uhmm, Magni, what it can certainly be said about Psoj's reply was that it helped nonetheless, while yours has not and is false.

False? lol. Im not here (in this post) to be helpful, im here for answers about the mounts!

...Anyway, I still have not gotten a straight and clear reply from the staff regarding the mounts, even though i've been posting over and over again. I've gotten vauge replies that I should check the tooltips, that it would technically be possible for a tauren to ride a mechonostrider. Personally I dont care about the prices debate and if they are doubled or not. I just want a clear answer from staff about mounts and their future. The last reply I got on this was the following:
Well, technically you can use it. And this is how donate mounts work on our other realms. But I'm not sure if this is how it is supposed to work on Kronos. It migh be some remnant of times past.
Personally I'd wait for an official statement from Chero.

Then Aieris answered with this:
The answer is simple. Just now, you CAN use Raptor as alliance/tauren or horse as horde, however, it is not intended behavior and it will be most probably changed. So i guess, that players, that bought these mounts will have their stars refunded and mounts deleted.

So nothing is clear as of now. If I were to donate money now, and then buy a mount and it would work (yay!), then there is still the question about whether it would get deleted in the future. Getting donation stars refunded is worthless for me since there is nothing in the shop I want other than the mounts, even in the future.

So yeah. All in all I think Kronos are the ones that'll suffer from this uncertainty, because people will hesitate to buy anything from them, even if we want to.

Last edited:
I think you don't need to post it over and over again :) I'm pretty sure everybody understood that you want to ride a Mechanostrider with your Tauren.
The staff is reading this thread, as you can see on posts they made.
I think the answer which should help you is: "Personally I'd wait for an official statement from Chero."

You need to be pacient until that official statement.

Last edited:
Indeed, which is why the uncertainty still remains, which is why posts treating people like they are stupid being all like "Its simple, its obivous, learn to read, why is it so hard for some to understand?"-attitude is not warranted in any way, especially since things are NOT clear and certain. Just sayin. Anyway, im out

One week later... Can we get any clear input from the staff on this already? I understand you are busy at work fixing various things etc, and although you do an amazing work, a little clearification to the community about this would be appreaciated! :smile:

Its not just me though, and I cant understand why they would not get a word out of these things, its about real money donations, who wouldnt want more of that!? :w00t: Maybe Kronos staff is just wierd I dont know :whistling:

Regarding crossfaction mounts: We promised that mounts would only be available to their intended faction. However, due to miscommunication within the team we were not aware that the Account Manager did not support such limitations. We are sorry we could not keep our promise.
Well, technically it covers all the questions. Buy any mount, ride any mount. Everything after that is just unofficial players' chat.

But now I've understood at last what you want, Magnifican. You see some people (including me) complaining about the feature and see the possibility of it to be cancelled. After that, only your stars will be refunded, but not your money. And maybe you don't want to spend money on a mount if you won't be able to ride a crossfaction one. Did I got you right? :)

Well, technically it covers all the questions. Buy any mount, ride any mount. Everything after that is just unofficial players' chat.

But now I've understood at last what you want, Magnifican. You see some people (including me) complaining about the feature and see the possibility of it to be cancelled. After that, only your stars will be refunded, but not your money. And maybe you don't want to spend money on a mount if you won't be able to ride a crossfaction one. Did I got you right? :)

Yes exactly my friend! :)
I heard today that somebody saw a Tauren on a saber, so it answers my question if its possible. Now the only thing that remains is whether we get to keep it like this if we were to purchase a cross-faction mount :) I am afraid it might be that we get mounts removed and stars refunded, and stars are worthless to me if I cant buy the mounts with them :)
I am very happy this issue finally seem to have been cleared up. Only future-concern thing remains!

So here I am, about to Donate after muuuch hesitation during the last week. But seeing as I will be able to ride a saber for my tauren, I thought what the hell lets go for it. Only to get stuck on the actual donation page. There is no information about how much money to donate and how many stars I will get for how much money. I checked the https://www.twinstar.cz/manager/Donate/DonateHelp.aspx page but it doesnt say anything. There is a small link on the button saying "You may directe any questions to the appropriate forum thread" but clicking on this page gives me an error saying: "you do not have permission to access this page."
What gives? How much would I need to donate to get 600 stars?

It says on the donate help page you linked toward the bottom "If you use the PayPal type of donation we are using a fixed exchange ratio 1 EUR equals to 37.5 stars."

Top Bottom