• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Viral Marketing

Tugel

Authorized
I'd just like to encourage people to advertise Kronos on popular platforms (such as reddit or 4chan) a little more. Kronos is getting a very bad rep outside of this board because of Nos fans spreading misinformation and it saddens me that I'm one of the very few, who try to defend it outside of this board.

Just upvoting and downvoting on reddit would help a lot already and injecting some facts and reason into these kind of threads every now and then would help even more. Making people aware of dodgykebaabs review is probably not a bad idea either. Related fanart, pvp videos, reviews and such would do us some good as well.

Kronos is objectively the best private wow server out there and people need to know! :D

Last edited:
I replied to your post about this in another thread, but this thread is probably more appropriate, so here you go:

Pharaw said:
Overall, from my short time on Nos, I would say that the two servers have two different audiences, and the total population we can attract will most likely always be lower than Nos because of that. I think the best type of advertisement for us would be to give an honest picture of the server. That is, mention what does work well and what doesn't work well at the moment. Give examples from the bugtracker. I'm sure I'm not alone in having tried 20+ private servers before finding one that I like, and each and every one of them focused only on what worked, which meant that everything not shown in their promotion would be broken - why would Kronos be any different (to a stranger)? Of course, an honest picture might scare away people who would rather trust a promotion video for what they claim is a flawless server, but that doesn't sound like a big loss to me.

My point being: Let's be the educated choice.

P.S. :lol: http://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/363j4k/damn_a_vanilla_server_with_no_bugs_and_6k_online/

Last edited:
Yeah man we all need to start advertising... But we're having such a good fun in game we forget to advertise... -.-

To be honest, I think that if people that educate themselves on reddit and 4chan avoid this server is FUCKING GREAT :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
theres not only reddit and 4chan. there also are many gaming websites where ppl can write their own news-post or review about a game or even a server. such as http://2p.com/article/reviews.htm
if you'd write arcticles on such sites, you'd get proper new players and probably even attract those who did not explicitly look for a wow p.server

I am streaming raids all the time, trying to chat people up on Kronos. I'm certainly not trying to be dishonest so I do mention that if you're NA the population can sometimes be a downer if you're used to Nost already.

The NA population is a bit of an issue, but I feel like maybe with time that may correct itself. I don't think growth happens overnight, weeks, or even a few months with a realm. It could even be a year from now but I think down the road Kronos will see some spikes, especially if they can beat Nost to the punch on some content like ZG/BWL.

Last edited:
Top Bottom