• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Website

Zare

I'd hate to come off as rude or anthing, but I really don't understand why the fine people working on Kronos would use such a website. It looks... indifferent, like this was a classic private server 8 years ago. There are so many good possibilities (and even more if you can do it yourself) to create a tidy, neat, clean, and impressive website that will draw potential players in and that will keep the server information organized and easily accsessible with some good eye candy, quality, website to look at. The forums are "okay" and all of that, but really, for such a promising server such as Kronos you ought to invest more time into a damn good-looking website this last week before launch. I didn't meant to come off ranting or anything, it was just my honest suggestion.

This maybe because I know my way around the website now. But even when I first came here, I felt the website did exactly what is was supposed to do...which was to provide basic infromation and show the most recent dev team posts. The website delivers clear links to the forum (most important place), clear links on how to connect and create an account, clear links to social media pages and its very easy to find any information you need when looking into a private server (the exp rate, drop rate etc.)

All in all the website delivers exactly what it is supposed to in a clear, neat, non-confusing way. What else do you need?

It's matter of opinion, For me, it's one of the best designed pserver web pages i have ever met. I just like simple and functional desigh without any unnecessary features.

It's matter of opinion, For me, it's one of the best designed pserver web pages i have ever met. I just like simple and functional desigh without any unnecessary features.

It's like what he said: It's a matter of opinion. And I made the suggestion. I wasn't trying to be nasty or anything, just giving my honest opinion and suggestion, as this thread is for. And I don't think a new website will hinder work on the server. It's the first impression people get coming here. And it could have advertised for the server better. In my humble opinion.

Top Bottom