• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Well, I got in!

ace151slayer

And then immediately saw the latency is over 2k lol.

So don't get your hopes up if your able to even log on. I didn't even try to attempt any kills.

And then immediately saw the latency is over 2k lol.

So don't get your hopes up if your able to even log on. I didn't even try to attempt any kills.
about an hour ago when i connected second time it said 5k latency and i had an actual 150 latency. Dont trust the latency. It needs to buffer.

Well, latency shows not only your ping to the server but how long it takes from when you sent an packet, server recieves it, server process it and sent you reply. And it may take much more time than just sending ICMP packets for ping.

Just got in, got my names, saw a ton of cows in Mulgore, so I'm outta here. Lol.

Going to play some frisbee golf with friends at a park, have some fun, and see what things are like 6 hours from now. Best of luck in game, all.

Top Bottom