• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

What about 'No Battlegrounds' at launch?

No battlegrounds the first couple months?

• Yay

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Nay

Votes: 57 71.3%

• Total voters
I never said I agreed with it or that I was going to play on their server, I was just pointing it out for the post I quoted lol. I'm waiting for Kronos.

I needed to get it off my chest. Not directed against you.

Last edited:
Southshore pvp is extremely overrated. It was dead overnight as BGs were released. Though it's a legit suggestion, as for a long time (9 months) there was no BGs in classic.

SS PvP was still going strong on my server. Granted it wasn't as common. But all it took was a guildie having trouble with a ganker and a few guildies and I would rush over to help. 10 minutes later I am laying dead with twice as many alliance over me.

30 minutes later we are storming SS with numbers that could rival a full raid.

45 minutes later I was holed up in the Inn of TM.

Hillsbrad PvP was still soo much fun right up until TBC release. Heck a lot of the time it spilled into Arathi

Will this make molten core harder? 5% harder.

It's only some gear, AV, and things like that which are getting changed on Nostalrius. If you don't think that tanks with 0 defence will make it more difficult than 5%... then idk what to say

there would be no point in disabling battlegrounds tho i would still like to encourage being open minded since it takes a thousand bad ideas to come up with 1 good.

also there was no public patch "0.0.0.1", the oldest public would be 1.1.2 which was only US and later 1.1.3 which included EU players to the beta, but it is important to state that this server starts in patch 1.12.1 with only pve content released slowly, battlegrounds where already in the game upon release so naturally those are live when the server starts up in fact blizzard had never planned pvp except world pvp but where forced to since their servers couldn't handle large scale world pvp which players engaged in due to the lack of battlegrounds.

so in short your suggestion would be decent if we started in beta patches but fact is we start in 1.12.1 :)

It's only some gear, AV, and things like that which are getting changed on Nostalrius. If you don't think that tanks with 0 defence will make it more difficult than 5%... then idk what to say

i don't recall tanks running MC with 0 defense, even during 1.1/1.2.

No GB at launch? Let's add no Instances to the list. Hell take those stupid cities out too.. wait, this is all a terrible idea.......

Top Bottom