• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other What class is right for me?

Irvin

I dunno, I guess I get slightly put off by the leveling, so I feel bored with my class sometimes. Currently an undead priest but about to mail everything to a troll, don't want to be an undead because that's like the most populated race.

Horde obviously, was thinking of going orc shaman but no one likes a shaman that isn't solely a healer.

So I'd like to be important to the raid, but I'd like to enjoy my class instead of feeling like I have to be one specc, but I dunno >_< I am leaning to a warrior, but I am hoping I don't feel like leveling will make me rip my darn hair out. Or maybe I should go Shaman and enjoy hybrid leveling, I don't mind being just a healer at max, although maybe I just struggle with mood changes.

If your UD priest is high level enough, level it to 60 and look from that perspective.
If you feel like rerolling, you can use Twinstar character auction.
If you go healing with that shaman, you will see priests outhealing you vastly and regret your time lost

If your UD priest is high level enough, level it to 60 and look from that perspective.
If you feel like rerolling, you can use Twinstar character auction.
If you go healing with that shaman, you will see priests outhealing you vastly and regret your time lost

I went a Tauren warrior, never got one to 60 on any private server

Top Bottom