• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

what happens after naxx

garfunkle

With BWL right around the corner I wonder what is in store for the progression.

After naxx is released and has been for some time, what happens then? I wonder if there will be a new bc server to transfer up to.

Looking too far into the future I suppose. I <3 kronos.

That's like creating a start-up and asking yourself what will you do when you'll have billions and billions of dollars.

The answer for your question is probably "nothing". It's very hard to make a good TBC server, obvious observation since there's actually no blizzlike TBC private server and Corecraft was in development for 30 billion years and if it will eventually be released, it will have the vanilla content fucked up and some bullshit quest to boost people to level 58 or something like that.

To make a good TBC server is like making two vanilla servers. There are tons of changes and quests added in the vanilla content, plus a whole new zone with a gazillion quests and instances...

Yea and i played on the last "corecraft" beta for 2days, oboy they have much to fix.
Its not even completed 10% of TBC.

That's like creating a start-up and asking yourself what will you do when you'll have billions and billions of dollars.

The answer for your question is probably "nothing". It's very hard to make a good TBC server, obvious observation since there's actually no blizzlike TBC private server and Corecraft was in development for 30 billion years and if it will eventually be released, it will have the vanilla content fucked up and some bullshit quest to boost people to level 58 or something like that.

To make a good TBC server is like making two vanilla servers. There are tons of changes and quests added in the vanilla content, plus a whole new zone with a gazillion quests and instances...

imagine with how legit kronos is scripted to add bc content to it. It would be the real deal. I am in no hurry, heck I'm not even level cap yet. I am just having a good time.

The purpose of this project is to experience classic WoW, before all of the expansions. In some opinions before the game started down that long path to what it is today. (not good)

I think even with all that vanilla has to offer there is plenty of content to be explore for old and new players for years to come.

I myself have been creating alts left and right due to wanting to explore races/classes I never got up to max level before cata.

I even stumbled upon quest chains I never got a chance to experience and it is such an awesome world that I have been in for over a decade...and yet to come in and still find things that are new is a wondrous feeling.

Not to mention I have yet to even roll a Hordey. I know that if I ever do take that step there will be an entire other side of the game of which I have not fully explored either. My only horde character was a level 70 BE lock which once I hit level cap the guild fell apart and I just left sitting on my alt server.

I am not saying this was your intention OP, but I feel like a lot of people like to rush through content and then complain "where is next x pak!?!" We all get there at our own pace. This is a game which can be enjoyed in many different facets. Even in its vanilla state there is just so much to do. I would never be considered a hardcore raider by any means. Yet, I still played retail thousands of hours for over ten years and always came back...minus this last x pak, which after experiencing Kronos I may never return to the mess that is retail again.

-PP

imagine with how legit kronos is scripted to add bc content to it. It would be the real deal. I am in no hurry, heck I'm not even level cap yet. I am just having a good time.
The Twinstar project does have a tbc server, though it's overwhelmingly Czech and high rates. But from what I could tell (only raiding kara though) it was fairly polished.

This is done already and called Ares. Played there and its pretty much the best TBC server so far.

To answer your question:
[video=youtube;Cs57e-viIKw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs57e-viIKw[/video]

It is a long road until then. Unfortunately vanilla ends with naxx.

Top Bottom