• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

What has been keeping you busy until launch day?

Mooblue

Authorized
For me, it was mostly nothing until Bloodborne came out, but I can only take so much punishment per day. So I've been watching House of Cards and presidential speeches on Youtube :cool2:

Out of curiosity and boredom, my question to y'all is: wbu?

Playing a campaign of Dawn of War: Soulstorm with a few mods. Some league of legends here and there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPMqzuvTpPI

Getting caught up on my college work (especially Java programming & Cisco comp security) while listening to GWAR.

69bd1c22d107fca3d71265a4b59a18c4.jpg

Edit - 2 days to go, and holy GOD I want to play right NOW! Lol. The addiction so strong, mang.

Last edited:
I wish Bloodborne was on PC aswell, then I would not be so bored atm. Im just waiting here fanatically for the release lurking forums and youtube.

Retail wow! all i play is the pet battle cause its fun and the farmville / sims of the garrison :tongue:

Peoning. Work work. Little bit Nos, only got to lvl 30 in a month. But almost never have energy to play in workdays because it's so exhausting. :w00t: I think I will get sudden motivation boost for Kronos to play every day... Took a day off for saturday!

Work ,saturday 12.00 is the last day :D took day off for monday.
Bought a lot of redbull ,monster ,beer for keep me busy in this 3 day

I have been playing through Warcraft III to brush up on my lore. I'm about to finish up the Orc campaign. I also play Hearthstone. Love the Warcraft universe!

I'm constantly fiddling with the talent calculator. Even though I know my spec, mostly, there are a few points I keep moving around and can't fully decide upon.

I have been playing through Warcraft III to brush up on my lore. I'm about to finish up the Orc campaign. I also play Hearthstone. Love the Warcraft universe!

I too play Hearthstone, and also some HotS. I started to pick up old warcraft novels in my hypemode

I'm constantly fiddling with the talent calculator. Even though I know my spec, mostly, there are a few points I keep moving around and can't fully decide upon.

so much this that it hurts

PLayed on Nos, got to lvl 30. Coming back to Kronos :)

noob! I got 50 there...

though I rolled a hunter, so it's pretty much like cheating.

I'm gonna be a shaman on Kronos, so my journey will be much slower. /ezmode off

Going to keep the same class/spec/faction or take the opportunity to change?

I'm in his same boat, exactly level 30 then I heard about Kronos. I'll be doing completely different faction+class+race+professions. More old school of what I'm used to playing (in actual vanilla)

Started playing Starcraft 2. Only got like 4 missions in years ago when it came out but didn't really get into it at the time. I want to know the story since I was a huge fan of 1.

Like many i tried out Nost and reached lvl 24 as a Human Paladin.

It has been a very troublesome road already and with all the forum lurking i have come to the conclusion that i don't care about the term "blizzlike", or what it means, anymore. Since much of my nostalgia has been compromised by ludicrous amounts of bugs (mostly minor ones) and the elitism of players over a game that has become way too easy (was it really THAT easy back in the days?).

But really, i just hope Kronos has much less bugs overall and keep the forum/game world well moderated. That also includes answering ingame tickets for minor bug handling, like incomplete quests/missing quest items.

That would be a solid fundament to start from.

And i also tinker around in the talent calc on and off^^, mostly trying out stuff with warrior/rogue/paladin/shaman.

Top Bottom