• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Mage What to level with a mage

Mike9078

Ok so me and a buddy are going to start fresh here tomorrow using x7 exp. We came from another server and dont want to x1 1-60 for basically the 4th time. So I will be rolling a Mage, and my buddy is undecided yet. So my question for you guys is what class would have the best synergy for leveling along with my mage, he is open for almost any class :) Thanks!

Okay so thinking Priest, shadow would probably work the best eh? Also i hope queues become better we want to roll UD!

yah UD is the way to go, WOTF f'ing op. Let me know if two want to group up. I am a UD warlock! We could wreck some havock on some ally scrubz

I would go for a non cloth user, so both of you get twice as much gear when grouped together.

Gear will be spread thin as is. at the x7 rate... no need to ' fight' over who gets those 'Apprentice Woolies of the Eagle' if the 2nd guy can use chainmail.

Top Bottom