• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Where should i start

Maniwald

I have never played vanilla, so i don't know exact behavior of different classes here.
I have played several classes in BC and on retail server, mainly shaman.

So my question is - i love alliance and i love shamans. I enjoy pally and also mage. Who should i play then?

Elemental shaman, retri pally or fire mage?

I know mages are needed and there is tons of gear for them. How about gear for retri and ele?

I would choose shammy every time, but i'm afraid i don't like horde side so much...

What do you guys think? Should i follow my heart with shammy or choose (safe) mage?

How about gear? I have heard that elemental shaman is more for pvp and pve is more for enh? I mainly want to pve, dungeons etc. Is it too painful to get mail gear with int/str?

How about gear? I have heard that elemental shaman is more for pvp and pve is more for enh? I mainly want to pve, dungeons etc. Is it too painful to get mail gear with int/str?

elmental shaman is definetly playable in PVE, but only if the raiddps is pretty high cause otherwise you get oom pretty fast. And a bit hitgear is needed as well

Ele is lackluster compared to tbc+ in pve due to limited gear and talents. Oom is your biggest enemy though.

Follow your heart with this, 85%+ of us players will never reach the top of the performance ladder anyway so it is wiser to choose what is fun, cool or interesting whatever feels best for you instead of only hard-nailing, performance driven and stressed out trying to statistically be the best driven by impatience and sadness in equal measure

Top Bottom