• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Which class is the most needed ?

Etharion77

Hi there,

I am new on Kronos, I already start a Warrior Human in Kronos II.
I would like to be useful in group or raid, for instance I would like a class which is often lacking in pick up raid, since I am a "casual" (can't play often).

My warrior is the most common class on Kronos II (30%), but I want to continue with him. Do you think it is a shitt* idea ?

What about Warlock ? Are they often needed in pick up raid ? :biggrin:

Thank you!

This question is asked all the time, and always met with an answer of "play whatever you want, if you're a good player, you'll always find a raid spot".

Ofc, if you're a priest/paladin/shaman/druid you're most likely going to be healing in raids, but outside of that, you can play whatever you'd like for the most part.

Warrior is fine; yes it's the most common class, but tanks are always in demand. If you roll a tank, you'll be able to find groups super quick.

I would say Warlock.

If I group up outside my guild, I always notice a lack of warlocks.

Yeah, Warlock is the least-played class, IIRC.

Not sure why, seeing as they're super easy to level, do nice DPS in PvE, and are almost unkillable in 1v1 PvP, except warriors because they have a 10-second fear immunity.

If you roll Horde, you won't have to worry about Will of the Forsaken either, so really, Warriors are your only threat in PvP; every other class is easy to just fear -> dot dot dot -> spam fear until they're dead

Good evening good sir

I do believe I have a suggestion as to why warlocks always are unfavoured

I do believe warlocks gets their power from the dark side which is unappealing to many, even if it is a game, warlocks can represent unwise behaviour in many ways

Yeah, Warlock is the least-played class, IIRC.

Not sure why, seeing as they're super easy to level, do nice DPS in PvE, and are almost unkillable in 1v1 PvP, except warriors because they have a 10-second fear immunity.

If you roll Horde, you won't have to worry about Will of the Forsaken either, so really, Warriors are your only threat in PvP; every other class is easy to just fear -> dot dot dot -> spam fear until they're dead

I'd say it's because no one wants to be a slave and farm those damn shards all day. Don't get me started on summoning lazy scum to instance. Farming and lvling is also pain. Half of the time you're drinking/eating/tapping and summoning new void coz he's got no mana after 3 mobs. Super easy to lvl? Maybe, but also super annoying.

I don't even play a warlock and I get tilted when lazy assholes ask for summons. It's always the same people too.

Hi there,

I am new on Kronos, I already start a Warrior Human in Kronos II.
I would like to be useful in group or raid, for instance I would like a class which is often lacking in pick up raid, since I am a "casual" (can't play often).

My warrior is the most common class on Kronos II (30%), but I want to continue with him. Do you think it is a shitt* idea ?

What about Warlock ? Are they often needed in pick up raid ? :biggrin:

Thank you!

Play what u want to.U say u dont have much time then i doubt u will be raiding.

Warriors top meters in dungeons and tanks are always in need.
For warlock,i wouldnt choose it even tho i am a lock.Too many bugs with it.Also fearing and dotting does not work since fear breaks instantly. U need mobility as warlock in pvp.Also they do less dmg compared to mages atm.If i was to reroll i would have been mage.

Half of the time you're drinking/eating/tapping and summoning new void coz he's got no mana after 3 mobs. Super easy to lvl? Maybe, but also super annoying.

If you're constantly eating/drinking/tapping while leveling, you're doing it wrong.

Just like Priest, you don't spam spells, you throw out a couple of DoTs and then wand the mob to death while your void tanks it. And with the void, you disable auto-cast for his taunt, because yes, it will OOM him very quickly if he just spams it every time it comes off cooldown. He should only need to taunt once, maybe twice, per mob.

Farming and lvling is also pain. Half of the time you're drinking/eating

Thats not true.

Also fearing and dotting does not work since fear breaks instantly.

That too.

Just like Priest, you don't spam spells, you throw out a couple of DoTs and then wand the mob to death while your void tanks it.
Drain life has much more damage and gives infinite mana in cycle Life Tap>Drain life>Life Tap>>> etc. even with dots.

Top Bottom