• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Why aren't things like...

I think in some situations waiting until you get proof that is unquestionable just hinders progress made on some serious issues. The video Psojed linked shows pretty obvious that object use breaks invisibility. And in my experience it was that way in vanilla. If it ever worked that way everybody would know about it and would certainly use it. That this came as a surprise to many is some evidence too.

This game is 10 years old. In some cases finding proof on how something actually worked is hard. Letting serious issues like that unsolved because of this rather than find a (temporary) reasonable solution is not the best choice in my optinion. That way some bugs perhaps would not get fixed at all. And this one is no minor issue along with others that would remain unsolved for a long time.

I think most would prefer some improvement to not fixing some bugs at all. Sure you can make mistakes or misjudge a situation but it still shows that a solution is being worked on.

Last edited:
Please make it so i can pick up flags in WSG whilst Invisible.

I mean you cant prove that did not, not, happen in vanilla

That being said tonight at 445 PST Which is Westcoast canada time, I yogurt will be runnino WSG alliance side. Pm me!

Please make it so i can pick up flags in WSG whilst Invisible.

I mean you cant prove that did not, not, happen in vanilla

And while you are at it give characters that got names starting with the letter 'S' a .kill command. You can't prove that it wasn't in vanilla.

But on a serious note:

IMHO just remove the ability to capture flags in AV/AB while being invisible. You guys also removed several safespots in WSG (e.g. wagon 1.0) with the explanation that 'Blizzard did mistakes back then' (which I still find fishy since everyone could reach that spot but nvm).

The server can't be 100% blizzlike. Take for e.g. max 5g respec costs. I think thats awesome since people can constantly switch to their PvP spec after they are done with raiding.

Once you have some people in the same group using the invisibilty capping abuse they pretty much win an AB game unless the enemy team has much better gear, premade or use the same abuse.

Ofc you could say 'hey then just use it yourself', but c'mon noone gave a second to tell people to get good at movement ingame when you banned the savespots in WSG. (not talking about the spots that can only be reach by certain classes/races but the ones that can be reached by everyone).

tl;dr

-> Fix invis abuse

Top Bottom