• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question Why is powerleveling in a dungeon with leaving party and tagging mobs not allowed?

RealCamelot

Exploiting
Exploiting is abuse of a bug to one’s advantage. Any form of exploiting is prohibited. All bugs have to be reported in our bug tracker.
It’s prohibited to exploit any bug in Pathfinding or Line of Sight in any game location or area to kill a boss, player, or anything else. It’s prohibited to use quest items, items or vehicles for other purposes than what they are intended for. It’s also prohibited to kill the same boss multiple times per one ID if it respawns sooner than it should.

Power levelling using mobs with the “skull level” (a hostile monster that is 10 or more levels above you) is considered an exploit. Additionally, power levelling using any form of party tagging bugs is also prohibited.

Can any officials explain to me why this is not allowed?
What is the logic behind this decision?

This method has been existing since the dawn of WoW(even on retail)
Yet you decided to say its an exploit?

I hope you know that exploiting/cheating is refered as in giving someone an unfair advantage over someone else and/or breaking the game.(making the server crash)
I dont see this giving someone any advantage other than youre playing with your friends as the game was meant to be

You also have a huge problem with faction imbalance and yet you decide to diminish players from helping others get on their feet quicker.

This also means you decided to diminish your overall playerbase to grow slower aka less raids, less tanks/healers for dungeons etc.

I hope that its not because of personal greed that you have decided this is not allowed by forcing new players with no time or interests in being stuck on quests or running dungeons and get burned out before the gearing process so that they go and give you money to buy a character

I know that you have increased experience rates

Ive lost 2 friends who wanted to play with me but wasnt really motivated to start lvling since this would be their 30ish character they had to level from scratch

Respond to this please or delete/ignore it and prove my point of greed and ignorance.

Last edited:
As for the forums, it's the latter. People (including GMs) use Discord these days. Getting an answer here is a surprise to be sure but a welcome one.

As for the greed, it's a theory that you will have hard time confirming.

maybe if more ppl leave this serwer they change opinion about this so called "exploit" many of my friends decided to go play on another serwer coz leveling from beginner new char SUX its so boring doing same quest again.

Top Bottom