• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Will you donate Kronos? (please read the post before voting)

Are you going to donate Twinstar "for" Kronos?

• No, almost sure that I won't donate.

Votes: 20 16.0%
  • Hardly. I'll think about it if Kronos will REALLY impress me.

Votes: 13 10.4%
  • Maybe. If Kronos will be as good as optimists say.

Votes: 63 50.4%
  • Yes, almost sure that I'll donate.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • No, I've donated already and think it's enough.

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

nimeralos

Authorized
You can already donate at https://www.twinstar.cz/manager/Donate/DonateHelp.aspx (if you made an account).

There is no possibility to donate to Kronos directly, as Kronos is an integral part of the twinstar project. Everyone who is a part of Kronos also is a part of Twinstar.
That's why I asked you to read the post first :) That's why the more precise question in the poll and thread-name-question differ.

Maybe it does matter, maybe doesn't.

Poll is anonymous, so please be honest, no one will say that you're a miser or a money-bag :)

Last edited:
I will probably donate a little to the server specifically. But will most likely purchase a an old school mount or 2, or 3.

I'll probably donate if the server remains a no pay to win. I wouldn't do it to get rewards, just to help out the devs who worked their asses off to make this project a thing.

I would be way more inclined to donate if Kronos didn't have the character auctions. Voted hardly for now.

I would be way more inclined to donate if Kronos didn't have the character auctions. Voted hardly for now.

If you feel that way, then you shouldn't. Voting with wallet works to change things, although this is for some reason sadly lost on gamers.

If its as good as promised will donate for sure; since i dont play lol anymore :D

I got a crazy idea about it!
Maybe those who don't like char auction should ask the staff, how much should they donate to disable this feature? Money here and money there, hm? I'm quite sure that several hundreds of euro may change something, because I doubt that auction is very profitable :)

Yep, it's really crazy. And doesn't take opinion of those who love the auction feature into account. But someone may try!

If you feel that way, then you shouldn't. Voting with wallet works to change things, although this is for some reason sadly lost on gamers.

Ignore Hagson, he would find the negative out of a positively charged ion. Nothing constructive has left his mouth about Kronos but still is here...

I got a crazy idea about it!
Maybe those who don't like char auction should ask the staff, how much should they donate to disable this feature? Money here and money there, hm? I'm quite sure that several hundreds of euro may change something, because I doubt that auction is very profitable :)

Yep, it's really crazy. And doesn't take opinion of those who love the auction feature into account. But someone may try!

Essentially bribing the devs to change things doesn't seem like a very good system.
I don't think (hope) that money is their main reason for including the character auctions, especially since, like you pointed out, it likely doesn't bring a lot of it in.

Ignore Hagson, he would find the negative out of a positively charged ion. Nothing constructive has left his mouth about Kronos but still is here...

I really shouldn't respond, but I find people blatantly lying to be so annoying.
Removing the auction cause of reasons meantioned elsewhere is contructive critisicm. Changing how it works as explained elsewhere is contructive critisicm. And that's just on the topic of the Character Auctions.
Let's try to keep this thread on topic though, shall we?

I will donate here and there, and could care less about the small rewards. I save a lot of money pulling an all nighter rather than going to the bar. That is one night.

Dont care about the mounts, it is like a car, after awhile it is just something to get you from point a to b. What is important is what you do when you get there.

Maybe I would donate, but as soon as the character's progression remains untouch by the donations I think it's a good idea to support the developpers. But like I said, as soon as you can't pay to get instant 60 with gear and such.

Pay to win sucks that's for sure and I hope it won't go this way.

Maybe I would donate, but as soon as the character's progression remains untouch by the donations I think it's a good idea to support the developpers. But like I said, as soon as you can't pay to get instant 60 with gear and such.

Pay to win sucks that's for sure and I hope it won't go this way.
That's for sure! For sure it'd be red light for donatations and game on such a server itself. But where the idea is coming from? I mean, Feenix (for example) is corrupted for several years and Kronos is no-gamebreaking-donates for several years. So I'm quite sure (not just hope) it won't go this way :)

Strange poll. Two options starting with "no", a different options starts with the word "hardly", which is negative to begin with even though it includes the possibility to donate. Even the maybe-option comes with a "if it blabla".

Sorry, but this poll is 1. Yes / 2. Four different shades of NO.

Strange poll. Two options starting with "no", a different options starts with the word "hardly", which is negative to begin with even though it includes the possibility to donate. Even the maybe-option comes with a "if it blabla".

Sorry, but this poll is 1. Yes / 2. Four different shades of NO.

That's not quiet true. One of them is the "already donated, cba". The other 2 is based on people's impression, which is fair in my opinion, and one definite no, which is also fair, is someone can't or doesn't want.

But like I said, as soon as you can't pay to get instant 60 with gear and such.

That's for sure! For sure it'd be red light for donatations and game on such a server itself. [...] So I'm quite sure (not just hope) it won't go this way :)

But it has already gone this way, Character Auctions is literally "paying to get an instant 60 with gear".

But it has already gone this way, Character Auctions is literally "paying to get an instant 60 with gear".
"Let's try to keep this thread on topic though, shall we?" - weren't it your words? You should understand that not everyone shares your opinion about char auction being thathorribleP2W.

Personally, I don't care about who plays fairly levelled and geared character. Maybe all of you don't really exists, or you are brainworms, or you're swapping and buying your characters five times per day - I don't care.

"Let's try to keep this thread on topic though, shall we?" - weren't it your words? You should understand that not everyone shares your opinion about char auction being thathorribleP2W.

Personally, I don't care about who plays fairly levelled and geared character. Maybe all of you don't really exists, or you are brainworms, or you're swapping and buying your characters five times per day - I don't care.

Not everyone agrees that it's p2w, I know. I fail to see how anyone can claim you're not buying a character though.

Top Bottom