• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Will you donate Kronos? (please read the post before voting)

Are you going to donate Twinstar "for" Kronos?

• No, almost sure that I won't donate.

Votes: 20 16.0%
  • Hardly. I'll think about it if Kronos will REALLY impress me.

Votes: 13 10.4%
  • Maybe. If Kronos will be as good as optimists say.

Votes: 63 50.4%
  • Yes, almost sure that I'll donate.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • No, I've donated already and think it's enough.

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters
Not everyone agrees that it's p2w, I know. I fail to see how anyone can claim you're not buying a character though.

Out of curiosity, are you still going to play on Kronos after all this? Not asking so I can avoid you, I'm genuinely curious because it seems as though you have a big issue with this but I have not seen anywhere you've explicitly stated that you're not going to play.

Out of curiosity, are you still going to play on Kronos after all this? Not asking so I can avoid you, I'm genuinely curious because it seems as though you have a big issue with this but I have not seen anywhere you've explicitly stated that you're not going to play.

I think I've even stated somewhere that this alone isn't going to stop me from playing, I just dislike it.
For now my plans are to try out both realms and play on the better one. Of course I will consider auctions, but they alone wont make me jump to another server should it be lesser in some other way.

Uhmm, while I have begun to form a more nuanced opinion on private Realms since joining these boards, I will adopt a wait and see approach in the very first weeks.
So, straightforwardly: should I find the project to be worthwhile (scripting, not population wise, that would not be your fault) by the time I reach 60, I will begin paying the equivalent of the monthly Retail subscription to Twinstar (retroactively too, should getting to 60 take me more than 1 month, which it may, given my limited time and the fit you gang threw against the sane x1.6 "after-all-my-life-is-ending-one-minute-at-a-time" leveling rate /shakesfist /gentlypatsall).

If it was good for Blizzard, it'll have to do for you chaps too.
I do cherish your effort. Yet, though I am aware it can't possibly pay off your coding time even if it was a requirement (given that you code for 1 Realm what they coded for hundreds), from a personal point of view, it is merely a game so as unfair as it may sound etc. matter of proper valuation.

I will also acquire a Black Nightsaber should I roll/switch to NE at some point.
I chose a NE Huntress in Classic because I had been a NE WC3 player and these were my favorite unit. When I first glimpsed the NE huntress NPCs sauntering through Darnassus on their panthers, I decided I will actually reach 60 in this game and get one. I soon learned they had been removed a few months before. Huge fucking drama. I later found out the first child of the one who came up with the idea to take them away was stillborn o_O Just mentioning it...

Bump.
Now, when we know more about Kronos quality with the Open Beta, one may vote more confidently :)

Top Bottom