• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Shaman windfury has internal cool down here?

boogerboy123

only lvl 24 so i cant test but i dont want to get to 40 to find out

https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=6621&highlight=windfury

go to end. dev says they added an internal cool down because some guy said it had one in 1.11 and then removed in 1.13 or 1.14 (not even a patch wtf?) they made it so windfury could not proc off itself in 1.4, but in all vanilla you can still auto attack, stormstrike and get a chance to proc wf from each strike and proc 4 extra attacks

can someone test this to make sure. like what you should do is the moment you see WF proc, press stormstrike and see if another wf can proc or not

seems like a dumb thing.. 3 second cool down is tbc patch not vanilla

and heres some evidence that supports my claim. in the pre tbc part of the video, you can see he is playing cross realm (added in 1.12 but he triggers multiple WF in the same instant from stromstrike. someone might say this is TBC or something because some parts of the video is not tbc. but those parts you can tell its tbc do to the group finder button and 10 second stormstrike. in this portion its clearly vanilla wow and 1.12 because cross realm but still vanilla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuhUUHhlmH8

theres no real evidence against it. just some guy who says 1.11 but at the same time also says theres a patch 1.13 and 1.14 where it was removed? not creditable

Last edited by a moderator:
There can be multiple windfury proccs in a short amount of time, for example auto attack and following up stormstrike can do big burst with double windfury if you're lucky. Theoretically a hand of justice activation should also be able to trigger an additional windfury, though I didn't do any research or testing for this topic so it's merely conjecture and things I heard from others and/or witnessed myself in battle.

Top Bottom