• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter Worth it?

Saithy

Hello, I am thinking of rolling a hunter when the server goes live, but however I have heard that usally only 1-3 hunters are brought, and hence it can be hard to get a raid spot - and in later tiers (naxxramas) it's common not to bring hunters at all? (saw this from twitch where ppl streamed naxx on another server - almost no1 had even 1 hunter with them)

If so, it would kind of suck, and I am wondering if I should just go with a mage if I want to raid in vanilla, and be fairly certain of being able to get a raid spot in a guild.

Hey. Well, hunter can't be top dps thats true. They need only for tranq shots, kiting draks in bwl, and traps few mobs in aq40. Almost forgot - 100 or 150 AP buff for grp ^^
till naxx u will find raid spot without problems

There's a lot more to this game than the endgame imo, but if you're solely interested in raiding then yeah, hunter is probably not the best choice.

Hey. Well, hunter can't be top dps thats true. They need only for tranq shots, kiting draks in bwl, and traps few mobs in aq40. Almost forgot - 100 or 150 AP buff for grp ^^
till naxx u will find raid spot without problems

And if you've stayed loyal to your guild, and made a good example of yourself throughout the whole raiding progression, I could imagine they won't forbid you from joining in on Naxxramas as well :smile:

Last edited:
No, cause you won't get any tokens...which doesn't matter cause Hunter T2 kicks ass!

Yeah you will raid with your 8/8 T2 when you get it. You will be the last class on the token to get a piece. Once you get the mana regen on it though, your dps gets a huge jump.

Your gear you get from AQ40 will be your every non raid situation gear as. the +SP will make you arcane shots, serp sting and mend pet better

It all depends on the guild you pick. In most of the guilds you would get spot if your gear is good enough, in some hardcore record breaking guild maybe not.

Top Bottom