• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

You shall not pass

Well done killing our alt raid, would have liked some assistance from vanguard but I guess they chose to just do the ghost run :D
You better not raid this week though :p

What?! But I was told Irae gets ported into every instance to avoid world pvp?!?! :lol:
Love whoever came up with that statement.

Well done, nothing to add,on our part we had some bad leadership @we-are-the-irae-noone-can-stop-us asking to rush in without taking into account we were alt characters in pve gear running around with 3k hp.

The smart move should have been to run inside MC, pretty strange you knew we were going for the 1st time ever to BWL alt +MC alt on Sunday.

I blame Crime but i may be wrong.

Well done, nothing to add,on our part we had some bad leadership @we-are-the-irae-noone-can-stop-us asking to rush in without taking into account we were alt characters in pve gear running around with 3k hp.

The smart move should have been to run inside MC, pretty strange you knew we were going for the 1st time ever to BWL alt +MC alt on Sunday.

I blame Crime but i may be wrong.

Someone give this man a medal. First time I see some form of humility on these forums!

lV0Y01q.jpg

[video=youtube;uS8iV5991E8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS8iV5991E8[/video]

252Ymuj.jpg

Top Bottom