• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The Final Countdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hype" is overrated. This is history in the making, a monolithic bastion of awesomeness.

Na zdraví, Kronos !

Why didn't this win any Oscars? Never ever seen this level of quality from any WoW-based videos.. Insane

Guys, isn't the countdown 1 day off?
Unless I've gone dumb these last days I think it is

Timer now says 31 days, 22 hours, 10 minutes, 1 seconds.
Counting those days and hours on the calender means it will end 29.03 at 00:00

Guys, isn't the countdown 1 day off?
Unless I've gone dumb these last days I think it is

Timer now says 31 days, 22 hours, 10 minutes, 1 seconds.
Counting those days and hours on the calender means it will end 29.03 at 00:00

Depends on where you live. Countries with CET-1 or anything beyond the Atlantic (US) will still have the 28.3.15 ... :smile:

Depends on where you live. Countries with CET-1 or anything beyond the Atlantic (US) will still have the 28.3.15 ... :smile:

Yes in that case they will still be close to 29.03.
I believe the countdown should be 1 day less. Cause it's the 28th we're waiting for, undepending on what hour the launch is

All they need to do is put a note next to the current countdown timer for

:Official Release in (Days/Hours/Minutes)

And a second timer below it for Beta start (soon changing to 'Beta active')
:Beta Release in (Hours/Minutes)

Immediately stops all the confusion of how long till we can login and test things.

Last edited:
Hey guys, first post here. I am so looking forward to play this! And I will gonna to test with orc hunter :)

Anyone else notice the countdown timer added another 30 days? Is there info as to what's going on?

The countdown timer didn't add 30 days, it had over 30 days from the start. The countdown timer on our forum is the countdown to LIVE!, not a countdown for Open Beta. :wink:

I agree it seems wierd.
In most of the world , that countdown ends on the 29th of March :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom