• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The Final Countdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
was confirmed long ago but if it makes you feel more secure then here: confirmed :wink:

Is anyone bothered by the fact that the human on the left has a Blood Elf hair style introduced in WotLK? :whistling::lol:

Is anyone bothered by the fact that the human on the left has a Blood Elf hair style introduced in WotLK? :whistling::lol:

:lol:!! I was actually looking for that hairstyle when creating my toon but then remembered it came later.
Where is the rage? That is not vanilla blizzlike being all vanilla derp! Must quit Kronos naow!

:lol:!! I was actually looking for that hairstyle when creating my toon but then remembered it came later.
Where is the rage? That is not vanilla blizzlike being all vanilla derp! Must quit Kronos naow!

Haha just joking :biggrin:
Anyways, when it came later in WotLK, you couldn't create a character with that style from the beggining, it could only be done at the barber shop :wink:

Haha just joking :biggrin:
Anyways, when it came later in WotLK, you couldn't create a character with that style from the beggining, it could only be done at the barber shop :wink:

Haha ye I was just kiddin myself. I remember there was "special" hairstyles in barbershop. I always used that hairstyle on both bloodelf and human. ^^

may i ask considering the server is european why will the server open so late on 28th ? Its such a bad time for europe

To be honest, after seeing the mess that was Nos's release, if they need to I'd rather have the devs push back release a few days or a week in order to squash some more bugs if they need to.

lol no... they already pushed back the release date so much lol... the original release date was "fall of 2014" now its almost april 2015.. so no

I understand that, but what I'm saying is that Kronos is in a good position now to potentially pull a pretty sizable chunk of Nost's disgruntled player base with their launch. However, if the launch here is buggy, or there are problems with it, people who have already invested 20+ levels in their characters are less likely to stick with it.

There will of course be issues with bugs on launch day and the first day or two after, so don't misinterpret my meaning as if I'm saying it needs to be perfect, just better and smoother than Nost.

There will of course be issues with bugs on launch day and the first year or two after, so don't misinterpret my meaning as if I'm saying it needs to be perfect, just better and smoother than Nost.

Fixed that for you.
And there's nothing wrong with that. Even retail has at no point in time been bug-free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom