• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The Final Countdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is happening only once per year im going to work with smile on my face on monday:)

My epicnessmeter just broke down coz it couldn't handle epicness of this video :biggrin:
Fantastic teaser!

What about sex??:) Maybe if i wake up every monday near another girl there is reason to make smile every monday but... raiding time is on sunday so..:D all is about your priorities.. :D:D just kidding (she can wait till raid ends (or gtfo)) ..:D

Yesterday after reading this at home..

Me: "Hell yeah, Kronos finally gets his doors open... fucking awesome!!!"
Girlfriend: "Kronos... is that another stupid game u gonna play?"

Now im single.

OMG only a month to decide which class to play! I haven't figured that out yet in the last 4 months... The pressure....

This. I work 15 hours that Saturday, get off at 9:00 EST. But where there is a will, there is a way.

I'm ready to pull the trigger after 10h, but dude 15!! I feel for you man... Automation and labor unions, what an age to live in! :whistling:

I came.jpg

Well, so you are telling me that I have a month to end my social life, to get as much sleep as possible to be able to play 24/7 and to buy enough supplies to survive for a very long time locked in my room?

Sounds....nice.

Looking foreward to see familiar faces/names in game. :3

Btw. GJ Hurri! Good fokin' job. <3

Really impressive trailer. Been a long long time since i've seen something as well done as this. Hats off to the maker!
Good bye life, hello Kronos!

Man, those numbskulls in the Nost-forum are pretty damn sure that Nost is the holy grail and Kronos is prematurely releasing .... right into its grave.

And boy, I read some pretty heavy real-life racism on their forums. What kind of ignorant dimwits are they?

I hope Nost is good enough so they all stay over there and won't steal my mobs/loot/time here on K3.

Its weird man, Nostalrius server was far from finished. They try to pull a fast to get as many players as possible. Now they claim, not only on their forum, but EVERYWHERE, that Kronos is rushing it?

Not even osmium is this dense.

What about sex??:) Maybe if i wake up every monday near another girl there is reason to make smile every monday but... raiding time is on sunday so..:D all is about your priorities.. :D:D just kidding (she can wait till raid ends (or gtfo)) ..:D

Yeah they can wait. I'll get mine after I get my epic. If she xhooses to be in the room, great, if not, her loss :) Ah the married life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom