• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Your Position in Queue:

Re: Recent overpopulation

It honestly isn't that bad. I have had no trouble leveling up.

Whiners gona whine, they never think of it from the other deeper side. What an ignorance

What do you even mean by that and how does it relate to this thread?

That made absolutely no sense lmao. I don't understand the point he was trying to get across. I agree though about the overpopulation issue. Time to open up another server, boys. sitting here currently at number 1,013 in que time.

I don't mind all the people, but the constant crashing is annoying as hell.

Chero and friends, speak up on these issues. Don't Blizzard it and be silent. We need to know what's going to be done about this? More and more players are pouring in and it's only going to get worse unless you have a solid plan on how to compensate. IMO you should have capped new account creation a long time ago.

The key is to be an American player and log in after 5PM EST. Nobody on then haha.

I'd like to think that the Kronos team had some kind of backup plan in case their server ever got popular enough to summon the Queue raid boss.

For obvious reasons this has created an unpleasant for a large number of people, adversely affecting those that have been here longer.

I hope they act fast as newer users are just going to find a different server to play on after about a week's patience.

I hope they act fast as newer users are just going to find a different server to play on after about a week's patience.

And why would that be a bad thing, given the current state? We don't need more people than we already have, that's where the problem lies... we have more than "needed" in fact. And no, there's no serious 1.12.1 alternatives out there, which makes the situation worse.

I don't mind all the people, but the constant crashing is annoying as hell.

Chero and friends, speak up on these issues. Don't Blizzard it and be silent. We need to know what's going to be done about this? More and more players are pouring in and it's only going to get worse unless you have a solid plan on how to compensate. IMO you should have capped new account creation a long time ago.

This so much. In a few weeks or less everyone will have a queue with thousands of new 60s. What then?

There is such a thing as critical mass. We're approaching it. The server is telling us that by its own actions

I'm level 6 and I've been trying to do the same 2 quests for 3 hours. People will not group. They think if you group you lose chances at getting the quest items because of the rotating loot. Someone needs to turn the spawn rate up by 10 until this zerg is over. There are 6 people on this small island competing for 4 tigers to drop pelts and none of them will group. It's just stupid.

As lvl 30+, I have more often trouble to find an elite quest partner than I have to fight over mobs, there really arent many people at all playing atm. If you check orgrimmar it has a healthy population but its not even a third of nost.
If anything there will be more guilds and finally some items on the AH. Also nost planned to improve the public mangos core aswell as their clustering system when they are done (they said they will still do it), so if anything it can only go upwards :).

Population distribution graph at the moment is a tidal wave, I'm pretty sure. Most characters are concentrated towards the lower end of it, it's definitely going to get better in time as it flattens itself out.

The key is to be an American player and log in after 5PM EST. Nobody on then haha.

Ha! Not even remotely true. Im lvl 13 and there are so many people running around questing. I was on from 6pm EST until 2:00am. The population didn't start to drop until around 1am.

I'm level 6 and I've been trying to do the same 2 quests for 3 hours. People will not group. They think if you group you lose chances at getting the quest items because of the rotating loot. Someone needs to turn the spawn rate up by 10 until this zerg is over. There are 6 people on this small island competing for 4 tigers to drop pelts and none of them will group. It's just stupid.

Seriously are you retarded?
Why do you stick to that quest. Just look for mobs and grind, you will be level 10 and out of the starter zone in no time...
Some people just like whine.

No. As long as they can't keep the server lag free with that many people, they shouldn't. Queue is max 15 minutes, bitch please what are u guys whining about? On lordaeron/warmane there were queues up to 2 hours+.

r87pc1e.png

Avoid the barrens, don't start in Durotar.

Last edited:
No. As long as they can't keep the server lag free with that many people, they shouldn't. Queue is max 15 minutes, bitch please what are u guys whining about? On lordaeron/warmane there were queues up to 2 hours+.

on nost we had NO q's. Make it happen, devs.

If that isn't life/universe/whatever telling someone to get a new pasttime, I have no idea what message would actually work.

Nos was a shitfest because of the population.

This realm is now basically history. Aside from scripting, it is Nost II

Last edited:
Top Bottom