• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Current Pvp Situation and possible Solutions

Hey, and what about stoping premade dodging?! Grow a pair of balls ffs. Having premades going on a server that 99% of the time has only one wsg going on, is plain silly and kills pvp. Having two and they dodge and only going against pugs mostly recently 60s is plain RETARDED. You dealt with the sand now deal with this.

Everyday is getting better: 95% of pvp now resumes to playing against a turtling ally premade. Congratulations.

Horde premade is dodging too when they're getting trashed. Tell me something that isn't old news.
Plz, horde sometimes form some sort of pre when we are tired of facing 10 men Irae pre, we pug.

Plz, horde sometimes form some sort of pre when we are tired of facing 10 men Irae pre, we pug.

I've seen it in the past. Horde goes as far as to boycott Arathi completely when they get their **** pushed in. It's the same as alliance. Don't try to act all high and mighty. Both factions are pulling the same stunts.

Does horde even have a premade? I'm pretty sure we don't. We all queue from the barrens portal where you cannot even group queue. And yes players dodge the Irae premade because they like to cap before 10 min. You will get 0 hks and no marks. You are literally wasting your time going into that game. Most players in my guild aren't active until 0300-0500 server time when its NA prime time. Unfortunately NA alliance doesn't even queue BGs so NA horde cant even premade when we have our players online.

I've seen it in the past. Horde goes as far as to boycott Arathi completely when they get their **** pushed in. It's the same as alliance. Don't try to act all high and mighty. Both factions are pulling the same stunts.

Now, I don't recall premading AB, maybe others do, but sure many horde puggers gets frustrated quickly when the full Irae premade is stomping everything, and decides to not feed them rep and honor.

I am high and mighty.

Also it is harder even for the puggers on the other side because 1 WSG is only up and horde will refuse to que after few times when you cap before 10mis. So you get into game in like 1 hour.

why do you cry about this irae premade? The horde pug is mostly strong enough to force it. Group up, build a good setup and try to win against them, there are always enough horde players online for it! Better to lose in a premade vs premade game as to dodge it.

Better to lose in a premade vs premade game as to dodge it.

And why is that? Not even winning premade vs premade is worth it most of the time (if it's a long game) if you need honor badly because of your competition for standings.

Better to lose in a premade vs premade game as to dodge it.

I have only group queued for WSG like twice and without voice chat. It was a waste of time and we ended up fighting and destroying the ally pug group while trying to land a game with the ally premade at that time while they were destroying a horde pug rotation. I almost never premade. IMO the server is not large enough for it. Over the past 6 months, many players on both sides have queued up and either lost to an Arcanum premade or an alliance premade (Capture, Crypton, etc..) only to never queue again. Every week you see some new horde queue up once or twice never to queue ever again. Over time we have pushed enough people away to the point where they don't queue and if they want to play pug vs pug they just goto Nost.

WSG is especially bad for pug vs premade. At least in horde AB pugs (of which we'll only queue when Armazor spams our world chat on a non-weekend) we can get 1 node and made an honor tick or two. You don't even get that in WSG. Same goes for the Alliance. The horde pug in the current meta generally beats the ally pugs because the only people that have stuck around are tenacious enough to deal with the bullshit. Most undergeared horde has been permanently pushed away from the WSG queue so what's left are the horde puggers that are a hair more hungry than their Alliance counterparts and we usually beat them. Overtime I assume its the same with the Allies who were pushed away from the server or the queue earlier on in the history of the server at the previous WSG Horde premades. I don't know but I assume as I've heard enough of it from guys who never pvp anymore or who have quit the server entirely citing wsg enivornmental exploitation or the ugly premade scene in general (RIP Victore, Assistant, Gooche, Khano, Hamasaurus, and many others)

And no offence to anyone trying to premade, its a part of the game and a vital one to staying interested and acquiring raid gear. It's just the population problem has compounded into a pvp ecology that cannot flourish with giant premade animals stomping around the environment crushing the smaller plants and animals - never given a chance to grow or even have fun.

Last edited:
why do you cry about this irae premade? The horde pug is mostly strong enough to force it. Group up, build a good setup and try to win against them, there are always enough horde players online for it! Better to lose in a premade vs premade game as to dodge it.
Because as a pug its not fun, even if you give it a try, a lot of people will afk/hide after a few games making it impossible to win.
And I prefer playing in pugs as its way more slack. ^^

People who never Q again cause they lose aren't PvPers. Whats your point exactly?

Players make up arbitrary reasons as to why they quit so they don't have to admit its their own inability.

Alliance pugs are so damn aweful cause the geared players rather sit infront of Ironforge bank jerking each other off to world boss kills and speedruns while undergeared shits try to farm some honor. The few people that are fed up with this either stop putting up with it or group. You want to blame them for that?

Alot of bullshit has happened in the past or is still ongoing, but if you honestly believe that our realm has it bad in regards of PvP, oh boy, please go ahead and play somewhere else.

@Khrey
I feel the same as you. PuG vs PuG is usually the more fun way to play for everyone involved unless you happen to have 2 decent premades facing each other, which rarely happens compared to PuGstomping. The problem lies within the ranking system though no the players. The premades usually want fast honor. They have no interest in good games or making it fun for the opposite side.

Last edited:
People who never Q again cause they lose aren't PvPers. Whats your point exactly?

Alot of bullshit has happened in the past or is still ongoing, but if you honestly believe that our realm has it bad in regards of PvP, oh boy, please go ahead and play somewhere else.

This logic is not wrong and I'm actually on the same page with you; however, as I pointed out in a previous thread where people praised Kronos for its friendly and nourishing community, I actually think we're not what we think we are. And this is exactly what has happened. People have gone somewhere else to play. If I wasn't so invested in this server already with the PVE and the NA horde community, I WOULD be gone long ago.

Waiting for a single WSG to pop on horde for at least 45min-2h in the first 3 months I was at the verge of quitting myself.
Checked other server out of frustration.

Came back and leveled an alt.

I think its safe to say that even with all the problems Kronos is having with premades and pugs and whatever, non laggy pvp is still one big change alot of people from N o s t are looking for when they jump their ship.

With the changes to bg reputation rates and xp rates, theres going to be alot of green geared people pugging. The more pugs we have in the pool the better chance they have to queue against pugs.

Aslong as people dont go overboard with their premades and make it hell for random pugs we are okay. Sometimes its better to have that 10 man premade running instead of 2 not full groups that will still dominate any WSG they join.

Anyway just wanted to share some thoughts about the situation right now, we are still so much better off with #Nosand

Pugs or not, if horde plays WSG the same way ally does (massive turtling 8 at defense tatic), every game will take AT LEAST 45m and totally no fun involved. But I agree, in the end it's all about population. If we have like 5 or 6 (whatever) WSGs going on, or even the choice between AB and WSG, we won't have this situation.

Nothing can be as corny as seeing two ally semi premades in Warsong going at once. Meanwhile, you have a ton of no named, under-geared horde queuing up in pugs.

You can't really blame either side, but its just a stupid situation.

I think its safe to say that even with all the problems Kronos is having with premades and pugs and whatever, non laggy pvp is still one big change alot of people from N o s t are looking for when they jump their ship.
[...]

+1 :)

One problem we are dealing with on Horde side atm is a certain ex-r13 Tauren Warrior (the same one that got all his gear restored and immediately sold his BOE titantic and lionheart helm that was restored) ending games before the 10 minute mark. We have told him to stop and explained why waiting 10minutes is good but he pretty much said fuck everyone. By ending the game too early, the Alliance don't even get a loser Mark of Honor and thus they get mad at getting BM'd and stop queuing. This is bad for the pvp bg health of the server we've worked hard to maintain. I feel like devs should implement marks of honor to the loser regardless of BG length and if the GMs could pass that on.

I think it should stay exactly the same as it is now. Otherwise, giving 10 minutes to the losing side - in the past - as a sign of respect will have had no meaning in the past. If you have a problem with him, make a 10-man premade and force him to sit out.

Dumb suggestion. We don't have the luxury to control Qs like Alliance. There are way to many single Q pvpers Horde side.

Top Bottom