• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Current Pvp Situation and possible Solutions

queue WSG! best solution. go!

edit: adding this for motivation.
[video=youtube;ZXsQAXx_ao0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0[/video]

Last edited:
Like no wsg at all today, only sand.
It makes us look bad :p had a reroller from n0st whisper me how pvp was here, and why no wsg was up :p

feels badman.

Last edited:
it was a thing but no one did it because wsg queues occured at all hours on all servers at all times.

the only reason it does not occur on the server is because the current alliance honor farmers have colluded specifically to boycott wsg because they keep losing to random horde pugs and want to honor trade with the horde, of which the horde refuses

i think vanguard should bring their lvl 20 warlock legion to the ashenvale wsg portal, for instant queues! provide a service for the alliance faction :)

the only reason it does not occur on the server is because the current alliance honor farmers have colluded specifically to boycott wsg because they keep losing to random horde pugs
which is moronic since they are the only ones collecting honour. they could lose every wsg and they would still have st. 1-10 secured, but no... rather farm sand 18hr/day instead of losing wsg

We tried to stop the sanders today, It was very hard, sanders from all directions, they even started with summoning alts after a while... :tongue:

My 2 cents on this is, the attitude towards pvp have changed in the course of time. Once we pvped because it was fun. Losing did not demotivate us from trying, if anything we tryied even harder. This was true in both WoW, D2 and other games. Whispering good nemesis players for training duels. Like a warrior doing 10+ duels in a row against a mage or hunter. Today people play for achievements and rewards, also fun, but fun can be defined in many terms. In pvp we fight, and follow objectives, we only talk little about the objectives. In pve we socialize and fight bosses and groups of monsters. We chill enjoy and do our best to progress. Back in the day we pved to smash people in their face with our epic axe, hammer or whatever. Today people pvp to get bis, so they can pve. Today people take their games as it was jobs. "You have to attend two raids a week or gkick", "You have to be lvl 60 or be this rank before you can join guild" we became elitist even tho we wont admit. Many raiding guilds back in the day had core groups and pug groups and leveling members.

Reflect on how your own gaming experiences have changed since this game started 11 years ago.

I reflected and decided that currently we are way better and more focused on what matters the most to us. Probably didn't go the way you imagined.

Well, a month ago the horde pugs were lucky if they won ONE WSG per day. Normally we would win the first ones when allies had fewer players than horde and/or the better geared ones hadn't logged in. In a week/weeks/month will probably change again.

I would say things change in time, mostly not always as perceived. How one imagine it, is of no value but to the very one of ya self. While other things do not appear to change much at all. You adapt to what is. What matters most to oneself, is what one should care about. Also with quality like Kronos, our time will be wasted well spent.

In matter of this game and how the pvp adapts, back in retail classic, alliance pugs lose and horde pugs wins. Exceptions may happen. As for premade, you can not know for sure. And now I hear pvp on this server is in Silithus or random in the world instead, except the few times wsg pops.

I've been here for a bit over 3 months and WSG pops for AT LEAST 12h per day (excluding AV/AB weekends ofc).

I haven't been playing for a week and this happens. With all due respect, I speak my opinion with limited insight right now:

Sachi is right. It's not about winning or losing. If there is no competition, I don't see how losing games is a bad thing. Certainly not worse than farming that disgusting sand.

Top Bottom