• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Big thanks to <Vanguard>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, there was 3 guilds doing this what i know of, Vanguard, Synced and Onslaught.
How does it feel to have fucked 10k players over because you three guilds wanted to show off e-penis?

Hm, there was 3 guilds doing this what i know of, Vanguard, Synced and Onslaught.
How does it feel to have fucked 10k players over because you three guilds wanted to show off e-penis?

Yes, while we were in BWL we abused this looting bug. That's when the server message went out.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at any of this so I'm just doing both simultaneously.

/raises a glass "to Kronos!"

hi zipzo. miss you. how are you? i got banned for something i didnt do then unbanned for the mistake. how is japan?

Haha, you're so noisy, even Zipzo came to comment xD How's your family mon?

Ontopic: shame on abusers :Z

The mere fact that Vanguard's abusers are still welcomed to play on this server is one of many reasons why I will not recommend Kronos to my friends. On any other server, Vanguard (and the other guilds who abused this exploit) would be looking for another server at this point in time.

This behavior is enabled by Kronos' server policies. Chero and the Kronos Staff are as much at fault for this garbage as the players themselves.

Curious as to how many were banned or what kind of single punishments were given for such actions. Personally knowing you're exploiting should be a perm ban in my eyes, set some standards and let the players know your serious when it come to server abuse otherwise it's highly expected this will happen again in the future and more likely by the same players involed in this case.

Last edited:
Curious as to how many were banned or what kind of single punishments were given for such actions. Personally knowing your exploiting should be a perm ban in my eyes, set some standards and let the players know your serious when it come to server abuse otherwise it's highly expected this will happen again in the future and more likely by the same players involed in this case.

You're*

12 in Silithus at 3:38 AM server time... looks like exploiting to me. Vanguard is probably using bots for farming.

T5YlSeS.png

We started around 10 PM server time so... In 5 hours we farmed 3500 fragments. SUCH EXPLOIT WOW BAN OMG OMG OMG BAN THE CHEATERSS!!!!

12 in Silithus at 3:38 AM server time... looks like exploiting to me. Vanguard is probably using bots for farming.

T5YlSeS.png

We started around 10 PM server time so... In 5 hours we farmed 3500 fragments. SUCH EXPLOIT WOW BAN OMG OMG OMG BAN THE CHEATERSS!!!!

You and several other guilds openly exploited a known bug, causing the entire server's progress to be reset. You should be removed from the server, simple as that.

What's obvious to me is Vanguard act like children whilst Synced own up to their mistakes. Is this correct?

Vanguard always number 2, never number 1.

What's obvious to me is that all of you were wrong for doubting our ability to farm 11k fragments in over 30 hours, and based on such doubts such drastic measures were taken.

What's obvious to me is that all of you were wrong for doubting our ability to farm 11k fragments in over 30 hours, and based on such doubts such drastic measures were taken.

Yes, it is 100% on assumption that the Gms put out 2 server messages and had to remove the items from the game only because you were good at farming without exploiting.
:stupid:

Oh so you didn't exploit this at all? Chero must be in the wrong then. You should tell him.

My solo speed (fury warrior, no healer support, lvl 55 food) is around 1.0-1.2 kills per minute (killrate measured my titanbar.farmkills addon) mobs drop 1-3 items(average 2) so 1.1killrate*60minutes*2 average item amount*30hours~4k fragments for 30 hours estimated (lol vanguard farm seems like 3x me from that science)

Since I lost quite a bunch of time because of rollback because of vg jerks, i propose permaban em unless they farm and give fragments to repay all players who farmed honestly (including me). Also make their rep not starting 1000, but -36000 instead;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom