• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Big thanks to <Vanguard>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear you are having a hard time farming them Quasist, but we farmed 5k in about 9.5 hours tonight.

Re: Big thanks to &lt;Vanguard&gt;

My solo speed (fury warrior, no healer support, lvl 55 food) is around 1.0-1.2 kills per minute (killrate measured my titanbar.farmkills addon) mobs drop 1-3 items(average 2) so 1.1killrate*60minutes*2 average item amount*30hours~4k fragments for 30 hours estimated (lol vanguard farm seems like 3x me from that science)

Please explain to us* in what way your inefficient solo farm kill rate is relevant in this discussion?

You run the marathon in 5 hours, so it's not possible some Kenya dude runs it in 2 hours?

- - - Updated - - -

The mere fact that Vanguard's abusers are still welcomed to play on this server is one of many reasons why I will not recommend Kronos to my friends. On any other server, Vanguard (and the other guilds who abused this exploit) would be looking for another server at this point in time.

This behavior is enabled by Kronos' server policies. Chero and the Kronos Staff are as much at fault for this garbage as the players themselves.

This lynch mob mentality is why the real world has law schools. Judges take time to come to an verdict and accused people have the right to defend themselves.

There have been plenty of private servers where the admins instabanned Tom, Dick and Harry without enough research, and people called such a server a dictatorship and the admins psychopaths...
Chero has posted several times about how much time it will cost them to sort out this mess. Let's wait on the result of that investigation and if the abusers get 'get out of jail free' cards , then you have the right to complain.

* Us interested readers.. not affiliated with VG or any other abusers.

Chero stated what was going to happen.
Kronos got updated.
Chero apologized to those that farmed in a legit way.
There won't be any permanent bans.

People keep insulting each other on the forums. Great way to promote the server to new people. Kind of reminds me of the n0st forums at the moment.

Keep bashing yourself in /w cause your opinion is like your mixtape. We don't want to hear it.

Now please lock this thread.

Chero stated what was going to happen.
Kronos got updated.
Chero apologized to those that farmed in a legit way.
There won't be any permanent bans.

People keep insulting each other on the forums. Great way to promote the server to new people. Kind of reminds me of the n0st forums at the moment.

Keep bashing yourself in /w cause your opinion is like your mixtape. We don't want to hear it.

Now please lock this thread.

who are you, the forum police?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom