• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Big thanks to <Vanguard>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry... I just... couldn't... resist...

1ae52c10baeb9812f6d523aabe4d05bb0d8986b98311d571e66a0acf15e20911.jpg

Please keep it up, I love you all :wub:

Sometimes a little drama can spice "things" up, generally speaking.

Not so much this time it seems and i wonder how many "exploiters" knew that they were getting way too many fragments. That whole fuzz almost certainly calls for a private investigator, who is going undercover, underground - like in the movies ^^...

I am sorry for the legit farmers and wish there would be a reasonable way to exclude them from punishment.

I, personaly, don't understand all the drama about "being the first". You can't turn in last Q until War effort is done and when it is, everyone who turns in the Q in an hour from first turn in will recieve title (if it was in vanilla) and mount reward. So there is no reason to hurry.

I, personaly, don't understand all the drama about "being the first". You can't turn in last Q until War effort is done and when it is, everyone who turns in the Q in an hour from first turn in will recieve title (if it was in vanilla) and mount reward. So there is no reason to hurry.

You're taking about a guild who celebrated their first speed run of MC and now no longer do them because "horde advantage."

Not to mention server first Lethon! Gotta be the first and therefore best.

Wasn't a title in Vanilla, and it's 10 hours.

Dont you realize that top guilds will just keep doing shit like this?

ahem. aracnum here, sry to dissapoint. Are we not top tier since we're not exploiting? Hell, one of our guys turned in the head and will lose the 450 rep gained from it, we're FUCKING MAD.

On a little bit more serious note, PLS DO EEET:
10hj5e.jpg

Pardon me, but what is this bull!@#$?

A short quote from the Server Rules

Have anyone of you reported the issue? No

Was it a bug even before the announcement? Yes

I hardly believe no one realized that duping the quest items is not how it should be. If there would be no announcement at all, it is still prohibited to "work hard" in this way. The excuses made here are ridiculous.

WEEZEL DID NOTHING WRONG

You're taking about a guild who celebrated their first speed run of MC and now no longer do them because "horde advantage."

Not to mention server first Lethon! Gotta be the first and therefore best.

We didn't stop them because of any percieved "horde advantage", I don't know where you got that from. We wanted to focus on getting fastest BWL first, which we now have.

I hope today this madness is over.

Every player with Brood of Nozdormu reputation above 1000 has been rounded down to 1000.

Agent of Nozdormu, Silithid Carapace Fragment items were removed from every player.

Progression of quests The Hand of the Righteous and The Path of the Righteous has been nulled and players are able to take the quests again from Baristolth of the Shifting Sands.

I'm really sorry for those who have been farming the carapaces in legit way. Please accept my deep apologies.

I'm really sorry for those who have been farming the carapaces in legit way. Please accept my deep apologies.

You just tried to find a solution, thanks for your effort and to all Kronos staff.

The only ones who should apologize are those who abused this bug without reporting it, instead they keep justify themselves. I didn't read a single "I'm sorry" on their side, and this is really sad, I mean their astonishing massive ego is so damn sad.

thought kronos tried to be blizzlike, nothing wrong has been made, and also the turnin for 200 carapaces should be 500, not 200

As for the rest, I really enjoy this event as a bystander, it really feels like Spring 2006 with all this drama.... I can't wait for the stage where guilds have to perform outdoor raid objectives and all the fighting that it hopefully brings

I'm with you there Muneca! Meanwhile as I am competing in martial arts tournaments and doing a set design for a play while learning how to play the violin and hustling 3 part-time jobs, I completely missed what happened here. Reading this thread was very fun, the drama so real as in a dramatic plot setting almost haha

You can't punish soldiers for executing orders!

Hahahahahahahahahaahha

Hahahahahahahahaahahah

Hahahahahahahaahahaha

Oh man, how should I start with my argument against this one sentence?

This one sentences which epitomizes the struggles, circumstances, and conflicts which eventually led to death, murder, and destruction through several cultures and societies.

I challenge You to understand what Daesh is doing right now with their soldiers that are taking orders.

I challenge You to learn what the Nazi Soldier average-day was like.

And then look on both perceptions and spectrums.

This phrase comes to be amusingly ignorant to WHATS HAPPENING in our world right now.

I'm sorry for the short rant, but I hope to change your mind, because it is ABSOLUTELY ACCEPTABLE to punish soldiers when they are executing orders BECAUSE of the Possible Outcome of Corrupted Motives and EXCUSE of "Oh hey, I stabbed you, because I was given orders."

If you wanted to comprehend your message differently, I would advise to be more specific, because that was a very ignorant sentence you just said.

Thanks Vanguard for wasting the GMs time.
Instead of fixing bugs/errors they have to deal with this shit now.
Put EVERYTHING aside and just focus in this -_-

You just tried to find a solution, thanks for your effort and to all Kronos staff.

The only ones who should apologize are those who abused this bug without reporting it, instead they keep justify themselves. I didn't read a single "I'm sorry" on their side, and this is really sad, I mean their astonishing massive ego is so damn sad.

well, we can fix that...

I wanna apologize to all guilds who have been negatively affected by my actions, specifically those guys who have been on the opening quest chain just like i am!

Apologies to the guys of Freefall, CORAL, Horizon, ONSLAUGHT, Bohemia, Arcanum, Ancient Brotherhood and Irae! (i hope i covered all of the affected guilds)
I guess i don't have to apologize to Vanguard, cause they have been doing the same shit as i did. (to a much higher degree than myself even, but that doesn't really matter)

I wanna point out that i went to chero personally on irc, long before i got banned, and i told him that my group abused that looting aswell!

i have no problem in admitting my mistake and i take the punishment for it.
I think i'm not very known for abusing bugs and it is the first time i'm ever getting charged.

i'm not gonna ask for evidence of my misbehaving, i know i did something stupid and as i mentioned and i'm man enough to not fight against my justified punishment.

so there you go, my pants are down, my hands are in the air, won't do any of such stupid shit again!

again, sorry to those guys who have been punished because of my actions even though they were innocent!

regards,
a naked Weasel!

well, we can fix that...

I wanna apologize to all guilds who have been negatively affected by my actions, specifically those guys who have been on the opening quest chain just like i am!

Apologies to the guys of Freefall, CORAL, Horizon, ONSLAUGHT, Bohemia, Arcanum, Ancient Brotherhood and Irae! (i hope i covered all of the affected guilds)
I guess i don't have to apologize to Vanguard, cause they have been doing the same shit as i did. (to a much higher degree than myself even, but that doesn't really matter)

I wanna point out that i went to chero personally on irc, long before i got banned, and i told him that my group abused that looting aswell!

I think i'm not very known for abusing bugs and it is the first time i'm ever getting charged.

i'm not gonna ask for evidence of my misbehaving, i know i did something stupid and as i mentioned and i'm man enough to not fight against my justified punishment.

so there you go, my pants are down, my hands are in the air, won't do any of such stupid shit again!

again, sorry to those guys who have been punished because of my actions even though they were innocent!

regards,
a naked Weasel!

This is something we will never see from Vanguard. Humility.

well, we can fix that...

regards,
a naked Weasel!

[video]https://youtu.be/MsJnxlXepsY?t=83[/video]
1:23

*CLAP*

"Everybody can chaaange!" Even SYNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom