• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Kronos II

Yeah...
...and when Kronos I+II reach a certain population, we'll get fucked by Blizzard.
This is why Kronos won't ever be in trouble in regard to Blizzard. Nost was simply rushing things too much even back when they released they had not fixed critical exploits like duping and they had no logs so people could hide whenever they exploited raid or other stuff. Kronos on the other hand knows Slow & Steady wins the race so they focused quality over Quantity. The same rushed behavior was seen with Nost when they got the scare mail although the mail had no meaning at all and wasn't a legit C&D case at all yet they closed up and ran before reading into anything. :wink:

Are Private Servers Legal ?

Watch the link and wave goodbye to your fears of Kronos ever leaving.

Can any of the more experienced players of private servers give a prediction regarding when the queue's start to smoothen out (as in dissapear) after a server launch? I really want to play on Kronos 2 but so far I always end up in a 2000-3000 man queue (While K1 has 1000-1500 queue)... Getting rather annoying tbh.

This is why Kronos won't ever be in trouble in regard to Blizzard. Nost was simply rushing things too much even back when they released they had not fixed critical exploits like duping and they had no logs so people could hide whenever they exploited raid or other stuff. Kronos on the other hand knows Slow & Steady wins the race so they focused quality over Quantity. The same rushed behavior was seen with Nost when they got the scare mail although the mail had no meaning at all and wasn't a legit C&D case at all yet they closed up and ran before reading into anything. :wink:

Are Private Servers Legal ?

Watch the link and wave goodbye to your fears of Kronos ever leaving.
Lol keep believing that, as if blizzard can't just shut down any private server they want

for the love of god please at least increase the mob spawn rate for starter areas. for 3 days now zones looks like a locus swarm went through them. Everything is dead always.

I want it blizzlike, so please no

increasing spawn rates wont make it any less blizzlike, im not asking them to increase the exp rate or quest rewards. you will still need to do the same quests with same amount of effort. But instead of running around for hours looking for something alive to hit, u can actually do them like you suppose to.

increasing spawn rates wont make it any less blizzlike, im not asking them to increase the exp rate or quest rewards. you will still need to do the same quests with same amount of effort. But instead of running around for hours looking for something alive to hit, u can actually do them like you suppose to.

Most of those people who want such 2,5k cap havent logged on K II once or have lvl 60 on K I :D For like 2 or 3 weeks every newcomer was told to leave because they want quality gameplay:lol:. Now you get your super quality queue when you play 50% of your free time other half you stay in queue

ok I don't know how group loot works atm I dont understand but I think it should work like this.example 2 player group. player 1 damages mob 1 first so only p 1 can loot mob1 for currency,grey/white,quest item.If p1 loots mob1 but leaves the items on the corpse then p2 can now loot.If they both have a quest for a q item that drops but p1 has the q items completed then p2 can loot the body for currency and q item even before p1 loots body.When next creature is killed p2 can loot the next body,then it repeats.
I tend to put loot on FFA bcus I dont care about loot atm who loots it etc,I also believe in common sense,I'm not always leader though,I guess another option would be round robin but I havent tested yet and I dont feel like being shouted at

Whats non-blizz except the spawnrates already beeing increased and some bugs?
Respec cost , non-blizzlike LoS, you allowd to change in game models for example :biggrin:

"As far as I know, we never presented our project as blizz-like. We are trying to deliver the best experience with QoL improvements. You don't have to like that - you don't have to play here. There are plenty of players in the queue ." quote from Chero :lol:

u need to fix the fucking q its not working. ive been number 85 in q now for 40 minutes and its not moving. im looking at my friends screen at hes q is dropping way faster. something is wrong u need to fix this now

Last edited:
u need to fix the fucking q its not working. ive been number 80 in q now for 45 minutes and its not moving. im looking at my friends screen at hes q is dropping way faster. something is wrong u need to fix this now
There is nothing wrong with the queue. People just not leaving game once they manange to login. The problem is the server cap which needs be increased

Last edited:
u need to fix the fucking q its not working. ive been number 85 in q now for 40 minutes and its not moving. im looking at my friends screen at hes q is dropping way faster. something is wrong u need to fix this now

Your friend was further down the queue than yourself, simple as that. If people in between leave the queue, of course he'll move along it regardless of you standing still.

Top Bottom