• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Kronos II

Yesterday around the same time K2 q was around 5k people, and K1 q was around 1.5k people....today it's 1.1k and around 500. I think we're still in the launch hype population boost; let's wait until things settle before making judgements on the population status.

I know this is not feasible by some but after 5:00pm PST last night I had no queue for the rest of the night.

Not to say it can't be annoying when you want to play and have to sit in queue, for me it is a proper part of Vanilla WoW :wink:

3 hours in que, finally i`m in....after 30 min got error.....now another 3 hours in que, really :)) ?

This is perfect just the way it is. Sure, waiting in queue sucks, but common... would you rather fight over every mob with thousands of people. Not to mention lag. Server would be crashing every 10 minutes if server cap is increased to 4-5k.

You are forgetting that this isn't Nostalrius, those guys had their own problems when they lunched their first server. Not even Blizzard it self couldn't handle Vanilla community in the beginning. Game was crashing for the first 8-10 months all the time.

Therefore sit down and relax. Wait for the queue like everybody else, when your time comes enjoy the game as much as you can.

Last edited:
This is perfect just the way it is. Sure, waiting in queue sucks, but common... would you rather fight over every mob with thousands of people. Not to mention lag. Server would be crashing every 10 minutes if server cap is increased to 4-5k.

You are forgetting that this isn't Nostalrius, those guys had their own problems when they lunched their first server. Not even Blizzard it self couldn't handle Vanilla community in the beginning. Game was crashing for the first 8-10 months all the time.

Therefore sit down and relax. Wait for the queue like everybody else, when your time comes enjoy the game as much as you can.
Yay you may be right and this works for 16 years old teens :D After work I would like to play 3-3,5 hrs. Waiting in queue for 2 hrs makes me cry :crying:

Starting zones are crazy packed. This is what happens when the server has more people on it than what it's designed for. 2.5k was pop cap on retail vanilla servers. What is Kronos II capped at?

Launch was great guys!!!
just wanted to thank you for all the hard work done... big fan!!!

Have thrown BDO right in the cornor after I bought it, just because of your 2ND launch!

furthermore lookin' forward to many more years of fun & nostalgia!

sincerely,
Elblackwoodo

I hope the population will balance in the future since the Kronos 2 is now more populated than Kronos 1

<3 ..big thanks & much love for this new realm's start... ..(except for the queue :/) it was all nice, smooth & stable... *well done* :wub: :sleepfly:

~~let's do some wpvp in Redridge! <3

Top Bottom