• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Kronos II

OMG, I just got back from school, turned on my computer, saw it was the 27th, and now, I'm waiting to get in the server 1450 in queue. SOOOOOO EXCITED about this. I finally feel the hype that people who first played wow felt !

What a skele-ton- of players.

latest

Hi Yall,

I am a Mac user, and new to kronos, just found out about kronos 2 and im super hyped about it.
However; when i click on how to conect, theres only a windows client version but not a mac user version.
Does this means that this game server is not available for mac users or will the windows client version work on my mac? please reply as I am downloading atm..

*Waits patiently for forums to explode*.

- - - Updated - - -

*waits patiently for forums to explode*

- - - Updated - - -

*waits patiently for forums to explode*

I'm consistently stuck at "connecting" on the login screen. And we're all probably flooding the login server by repeated attempts.

Someone earlier posted a screenshot of UD in line for a quest mob. We should mimic that cooperation and hold off on login attempts for like 10-20 minutes.. Might help the dev team get a grip of things :yes:

is kronos 2 available for mac users???
if so, where can i download it!
any mac user around?
I've been looking around cant find an answer to this question pls reply! ty

i can't even connect to the server for some reason, i get disconnected while im trying to log in.
anyone can help me please??

Respawn times in 1-5 locations are a joke. It's impossible to get 1 wolf for quest. Please do something about it.

Unfortunately grouping up doesn't really help for a good portion of the quests, which require items dropped from mobs that aren't shared, leaving every man for himself.

I don't know... I wanted to play for a fun vanilla experience, but this isn't it. Too much hype for the server and too many people. Hopefully in couple of weeks things will clear up a bit, but I have no desire to constantly fight over spawns. It's fun sometimes, but not all the time.

Unfortunately grouping up doesn't really help for a good portion of the quests, which require items dropped from mobs that aren't shared, leaving every man for himself.

I don't know... I wanted to play for a fun vanilla experience, but this isn't it. Too much hype for the server and too many people. Hopefully in couple of weeks things will clear up a bit, but I have no desire to constantly fight over spawns. It's fun sometimes, but not all the time.
just push through the starting area then its smooth sailing...honestly i did the wolf quest pretty quickly its alot better now then before

Why not play on Kronos 1 if you're just looking for the fun vanilla experience? Right now we're in the middle of a race to 60, sorry it's not as fun for the casual player just interested in seeing what vanilla's all about.

Top Bottom