• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Kronos II

just get out of the human areas doing that will solve 90% of your problems

connected after 1h30m queue ideling ... first line i am reading in chatbox... server is restarting in 10min ........

Is it possible to increase mobs respawn time? Scarlets on forsaken starting place have terrible respawn time with loot chance of q item (~80%) - it is almost impossible to finish dat q under 1h. (Or I'm too slow :D)

logging out yesterday I saw a warrior in Ratchet-Inn casting 'bloodrage' every 15sec... ~>obviously afk, it seemed like a macro (or sth.) that keeps him from logging out.... ~>if many ppl start doing this when going to school, work, sleep, it'll worsen the situation..... :bubbles:

you seriously have to fix this reserved spot system cus its not fucking working after your server is crashing my game...

I was playing at another free vanilla server before and after all the discussion about legacy servers recently, i just felt like getting back :)....that queue tho :/ On the other hand its awesome that people really DO care about classic WoW, thanks for this opportunity to try it out fresh!

Something is wrong with the current queue, its going down way 2 slowly. I got in sooner yesterday with 4k queue than today with 600...

I'm new to the world of vanilla servers...working on downloading and connection now. I noticed that the instructions are for connecting to Kronos, how would I go about connecting to KronosII instead of Kronos?

I'm new to the world of vanilla servers...working on downloading and connection now. I noticed that the instructions are for connecting to Kronos, how would I go about connecting to KronosII instead of Kronos?

You just have to click on the Change Realm button in the upper right corner of the character selection window! Welcome here :)

Just waited through the que for hours to get prompted to select a realm from the list and then get stuck at logging into game server :( been at this screen for 15 minutes now

Top Bottom