• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Nala's updates on Discord

Kha

What's the catch with this guy, is he mad ?

Last edited:
oh I see, thought he's member of the staff. too bad then, the guy appears good intended.

He is endorsed to do his reddit/discord stuff by the kronos team afaik

Gesendet von meinem LG-D620 mit Tapatalk

oh I see, thought he's member of the staff. too bad then, the guy appears good intended.

Yes, like banning people for linking forum threads, disagreeing with the Witcher being the best game ever made or saying anything contradictory to her.

It should be more obviously stated that she is not part of the team, because she's toxic, arrogant, rude, and all this only leads to more players leaving your side.

As seen here and here

And before her fanbois invade those polls, here's what they look like
https://i.gyazo.com/26137188308ca6ee44c6a8cc022345c8.png
https://i.gyazo.com/70c9f754b5f3dd24ddb1a6de947f63d1.png

Last edited:
Nala has zip to do with the team, just someone who thinks they do. Very Toxic also. I'm not sure why the team hasn't really tried to distance themselves from it, or put up their own.

I believe she has best interest at heart but she is terrible PR for Kronos/twinstar. She sensors anything that could be seen as something that doesn't agree with Nala (be it polite/constructive or not). Her bans come out randomly for almost purely subjective reasons.

An example of this is that my guild got black listed by here and now cannot post any adverts on her discord or subreddit without being removed because 1 person we recruited got banned from discord and then asked her in a PM why he got banned to which he only got really rude replies.

Summary; The space she has created for the community and the community there is mostly great but steer clear of Nala imo she is straight toxic.

It should be more obviously stated that she is not part of the team, because she's toxic, arrogant, rude, and all this only leads to more players leaving your side.

As seen here and here

And before her fanbois invade those polls, here's what they look like
https://i.gyazo.com/26137188308ca6ee44c6a8cc022345c8.png
https://i.gyazo.com/70c9f754b5f3dd24ddb1a6de947f63d1.png

Nala is not part of the kronos team just someone on a power trip

Nala has zip to do with the team, just someone who thinks they do. Very Toxic also. I'm not sure why the team hasn't really tried to distance themselves from it, or put up their own.

Summary; The space she has created for the community and the community there is mostly great but steer clear of Nala imo she is straight toxic.

nala is a louse, dump em.

She seems extremely arrogant. The reddit/discord are nice and all, but she needs to chill out a bit.

Agree with all the above.

The Kronos team should make an effort to move people away from her subreddit (/r/Kronos2) and Discord. Just make new ones and post an announcement on the kronos-wow.com page.

Lmao, she banned some dude from the Discord for showing the cloudflare CEO explaining a certain type of attacking servers saying she will ban people for "stupid comments".

After that, I simply said "well that's a bit unreasonable".

Instantly got banned.

This chick is fucking retarded.

edit: lol

k77vLuL.png

Last edited:
Unbelievable language. Kronos seriously needs to distance themselves from this person. I assumed he was part of the team at first as mod of the subreddit, I didn't find out until later that that wasn't the case, and I think a lot of others would assume the same.

Based off of what's being linked/said here regarding said individual, I have to say.. This person does not seem at all qualified to be in any sort of position that would allow for moderation/admin privileges. I would have to also voice that distancing yourselves from a person like this would definitely be in your best interests.

I got banned from Discord for asking questions about her rant towards Team Kronos. Couple that with the prior controversy and the fact she abandoned /r/kronoswow, I decided to create a new subreddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/kronos2wow

I spend way too much time on reddit anyway. I figured this is a better use of that, than naively defending her and giving her the benefit of a doubt.

Eh... since this thread gained traction I figured I may as well share how I got banned from discord and reddit, as I had posted previously but called it a truce and deleted the thread..

Oh... and I was also banned on a different account because I linked facts about The Elder Scrolls series accumulating more awards than The Witcher series which is apparently her favorite game series. (when she was spouting random numbers with no real evidence)

And banned on yet another account because I said software engineers have to study more than someone who enrolls in the army.

I'm sorry if this isn't the place to post this... If you must, please move this to the appropriate section and I will remember in the future, or delete it and give me a PM with an answer. Thank you.

Hello..

I've recently linked my thread on the reddit page (supposedly handled by someone in the staff(?)) and it got taken down immediately...

ii2knA3.png

I inquired to know what was wrong, stating that I have read the rules, and the post didn't infringe any, but I got a 3-word answer : "Read the rules".

TTlk3IX.png

jWs0752.png

After a final attempt at understanting what I did wrong, I was banned, muted and given the answer "Rule #8 on the subreddit" which reads "No posts about server population statistics(Ruling from Kronos Staff)".

a4m1HYp.png

SA7fgyY.png

Population statistics being the vague term. Is an estimative distribution of classes and races considered a statistic of the population,when it doesn't take into account everyone, and it is not a population count in any way especially since it doesn't include ANY horde at all ? ...

Why is a thread allowed on the twinstar forums, but cannot be linked to the supposedly official reddit ? Why do they have different rules for posting ?

Last edited:
I got banned from Discord for asking questions about her rant towards Team Kronos. Couple that with the prior controversy and the fact she abandoned /r/kronoswow, I decided to create a new subreddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/kronos2wow

I spend way too much time on reddit anyway. I figured this is a better use of that, than naively defending her and giving her the benefit of a doubt.

thanks man! i wanted to post some usefull links that you might want to add, but i says i dont have the permission?

edit: for some reason the default subreddit when you start a new post is "nothin"... needs to be changed to kronos2wow

Last edited:
Top Bottom