• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

pRoBLemS wiTh kRoNoS pvP

Druidella stepping into questionable waters here

It's true. He's not a team player. He's an HK farmer. He does nothing to help the Ally win. Sure, he can kill Horde, but he only does it for himself, and whines about Ret Paladins and why they won't heal him.

He's useless, except for us.

Druidella's comments got me like
er5n9nv.jpg

It is like Timmy's words coming out of Druidella's mouth, magical.

People's attitude towards retribution is a bigger issue, I am not saying this to defend the play style with its many flaws, however the attitude is preventing people from improving themselves, instead they are expecting all paladins to be better than themselves, which is completely ridiculous.

Now regarding Timmy, instead of making fun of him or insulting him tell him how to improve in a nice way, you have all seen how he reacts when you flame him, and that just gives you the opposite result.

It feels like everyone on Alliance (and certain hordes) needs ret paladins to feel better about themselves, and that is just sad. Learn to play your own fucking class before you make fun of others for not perfecting theirs.

It is like Timmy's words coming out of Druidella's mouth, magical.

People's attitude towards retribution is a bigger issue, I am not saying this to defend the play style with its many flaws, however the attitude is preventing people from improving themselves, instead they are expecting all paladins to be better than themselves, which is completely ridiculous.

Now regarding Timmy, instead of making fun of him or insulting him tell him how to improve in a nice way, you have all seen how he reacts when you flame him, and that just gives you the opposite result.

It feels like everyone on Alliance (and certain hordes) needs ret paladins to feel better about themselves, and that is just sad. Learn to play your own fucking class before you make fun of others for not perfecting theirs.

My point about Timmy is that he plays the entire spectrum. He buffs, he heals, he dispells, he he will switch his gear to DPS if needed. It's about versatility. He doesn't play like you do, basically all DPS. I have seen him play, and have played against him. One on one, he does pretty good for the crappy gear he wears. We Horde both hate and love him because he just doesn't quit coming at us.

I'm not sure why he gets flamed so much on the Alliance, but most of us Horde don't share that view. In fact, we really hate Paladins for the most part because of all the stuff they can do. Timmy does everything decently while many most other Paladins are one dimensional. Most others do one thing very very good, but lack badly at the other things.

I know from experience that Timmy out heals you, out buffs you, and dispels more than you. Those are the things we notice more than DPS. You are probably the best DPS Paladin, along with Reno. Sulf is probably the best flag runner. But Timmy is the most versatile. It's not that he does any one thing great, but he does all things decently and plays the paladin as a support class.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why he gets flamed so much on the Alliance, but most of us Horde don't share that view. In fact, we really hate Paladins for the most part because of all the stuff they can do.

I'm not sure if i am the right person to comment about this as i don't PvP as much as i probably should, but Timmy is legit THE BIGGEST FUCKING MEME PLAYER IN CURRENT PvP. If i was asked to name top 3 worst player's I've ever seen playing wow on any expansion/server/pserver Timmy would be in that list. I legit have a hard time understanding if this is just all one big meme under a troll account or if you legit are a full blown fucking autist. Who the fuck are you even ingame? Maybe i should go outside and get some air, I'm getting triggered.

But the thing is druidella is that Timmy doesn't really do all that stuff. As an alliance warrior I can count the number of time Timmy has freedomed me on one hand. He was ran past me numerous times while I was cc'd a lot more while he still had Mana. Whatever. Maybe I'm on his "shit list".

The biggest point I want to make it that I have never seen an outstanding paladin NOT wear a shield.

My point about Timmy is that he plays the entire spectrum. He buffs, he heals, he dispells, he he will switch his gear to DPS if needed. It's about versatility. He doesn't play like you do, basically all DPS. I have seen him play, and have played against him. One on one, he does pretty good for the crappy gear he wears. We Horde both hate and love him because he just doesn't quit coming at us.

I'm not sure why he gets flamed so much on the Alliance, but most of us Horde don't share that view. In fact, we really hate Paladins for the most part because of all the stuff they can do. Timmy does everything decently while many most other Paladins are one dimensional. Most others do one thing very very good, but lack badly at the other things.

I know from experience that Timmy out heals you, out buffs you, and dispels more than you. Those are the things we notice more than DPS. You are probably the best DPS Paladin, along with Reno. Sulf is probably the best flag runner. But Timmy is the most versatile. It's not that he does any one thing great, but he does all things decently and plays the paladin as a support class.
I guess you're right.

Druid essentially saying Timmy is more valuable then Sulf. Now I know he's a troll. Who are his characters anyway? Would love to know his alliance and horde toons.

Druid essentially saying Timmy is more valuable then Sulf. Now I know he's a troll. Who are his characters anyway? Would love to know his alliance and horde toons.
His main point is not about Timmy, rather his versatile play style.

Which is non-existent. The fact that he CAN perform multiple roles. And I use "perform multiple roles" very loosely here. Doesn't mean he is worth a damn. Just because a ret can FC/DPS/Heal/Cleanse doesn't mean he is good at any or all of these.

A ret paladin and I mean a 2 handed wielding, dps armor wearing pally, is by far more useless then a "holy" pally. So we don't get confused here, because you ret's like to hearken to the line that the Ret spec makes your versatile compared to holy or what we mean when we say healers.

I and almost everyone except for you rets and Druid, would rather have a holy pally in my game then a ret. Simply because you don't fill any needed role. You do less damage then other specs, by far. In general you cleanse and freedom yourself, instead of a rogue or warrior that it would be better used on to slow or damage someone. And your heals are poor. Sadly I can't even ask for a side heal anymore because they are so weak that you are in essence being more useless then attempting to do damage.

I'm sure all the horde with a brain would much rather see you, Reno and Timmy in a game then Sulf, Holyfuc or Functiion. And it isn't even close. They don't do damage, but their freedoms, cleansing, stuns and heals are always on point and lead to more successful games then whatever it is you think you three bring to the table.

You wanna know why? Because they do those things in PUGs, for warriors and rogues and mages they don't know or haven't played with. Just because you think you can defend yourself in PUGs doesn't make Ret the better choice to solo as in BG's. It makes you a several trick pony, that is sub par compared to all others at every one of your tricks that they other classes share with you.

I'm sorry Retherz, that spec just isn't good in vanilla bg's.

Last edited:
Ret is garbage but these feral druids who keep queing and don't run the flag, don't fucking heal DONT DO SHIT but fight random warlocks in middle are just as garbage. Sandsteen is one of them theres like 2 or 3 more as well.

Which is non-existent. The fact that he CAN perform multiple roles. And I use "perform multiple roles" very loosely here. Doesn't mean he is worth a damn. Just because a ret can FC/DPS/Heal/Cleanse doesn't mean he is good at any or all of these.

A ret paladin and I mean a 2 handed wielding, dps armor wearing pally, is by farm more useless then a "holy" pally. So we don't get confused here, because you ret's like to hearken to the line that the Ret spec makes your versatile compared to holy or what we mean when we say healers.

I and almost everyone except for you rets and Druid, would rather have a holy pally in my game then a ret. Simply because you don't fill any needed role. You do less damage then other specs, by far. In general you cleanse and freedom yourself, instead of a rogue or warrior that it would be better used on to slow or damage someone. And your heals are poor. Sadly I can't even ask for a side heal anymore because they are so weak that you are in essence being more useless then attempting to do damage.

I'm sure all the horde with a brain would much rather see you, Reno and Timmy in a game then Sulf, Holyfuc or Functiion. And it isn't even close. They don't do damage, but their freedoms, cleansing, stuns and heals are always on point and lead to more successful games then whatever it is you think you three bring to the table.

You wanna know why? Because they do those things in PUGs, for warriors and rogues and mages they don't know or haven't played with. Just because you think you can defend yourself in PUGs doesn't make Ret the better choice to solo as in BG's. It makes you a several trick pony, that is sub par compared to all others at every one of your tricks that they other classes share with you.

I'm sorry Retherz, that spec just isn't good in vanilla bg's.
Why are you responding to me? I just explained what he meant, I know retribution's flaws and I am not defending them.

Retri paladins using full T2 can get good heals, but also do damage and kill EFC. And, most important, run faster than holy.

Oh, yeah the OP repent. see how efficient are retri paladins to take back the flag https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziX0Qv-alN0

Lol, one clip were everything went right for the pally. Surprised Sipko's orc racial didn't kick in and resist that hammer.

Can you stop talking about the talent tree, Sulfura runs ret spec w/ repent. It's not the talents I'm talking about for the last time.

All things that was said about Timmy in this topic are so unfair. He does the "dirty work". I mean, he doesn't care about HKs because he plays for the win so he keeps dispeling and healing ppl while he also can do a good damage, because he is Retri.

Retri paladins using full T2 can get good heals, but also do damage and kill EFC. And, most important, run faster than holy.

You think you run faster than anyone with +speed enchant to boots? learn your class, buddy.

Oh, yeah the OP repent. see how efficient are retri paladins to take back the flag https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziX0Qv-alN0

Don't even get me going here, anyone with just a little knowledge in paladin mechanics and proper spell damage coefficients in 1.12.1 would recognize the damage difference between what is right and what is currently on kronos. Your SoC procc crit did literally 600 more damage than it's supposed to. And you very well know wtf I'm talking about.

P.S. Before you make your lame SoC-related tickets about it not having 42% chance to procc, but 36%, when we are talking about a ppm ability (ye, you genius), why not announce it has a 100% spd coefficient and not 20% as it's supposed to.
Also, if you're going to abuse it, atleast abuse it properly and learn to pre-judge your crusader while target is on repetance.

Last edited:
He turned, he had time for gouge i believe..
How much would dat halp, i dunno..

Top Bottom