• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

pRoBLemS wiTh kRoNoS pvP

That's only applicable if you use some kind of disarm immunity.

Check out this list. Across the top 20 standings of both Horde and Alliance, there are 12 warriors. 6 of them are using a chain. 5 use Crusader. One doesn't have any enchant. None of them use Stronghold Gauntlets.

Half of the warriors who go for ranks lose all their 1v1 mirror matchups.

"I always switched between gloves" aka Stronghold Gauntlets and the MC ones, perhaps I'd go chain if I got C'Thun gloves, but before that I rly see no point. I'm not sure why u point out a list of ranking warriors, it's obvious u need some kind of disarm immunity, still doesn't have to come from chain. Crusader is cool and better vs all other matchups, gotta adapt ya know.

Probably not with Kronos procrate, from what I've seen Crusader seems to be up almost all the time if the warrior isn't disarmable. I'd probably only take 25agi on an axe, or if I was a ret paladin with some big boy pve wep

A litte offtopic but isn't +25 agility better than crusader on slow two-handed weapons? At least that's what I heard sometimes.
IMO 200 ap + 100 heal (several times in combat) > perma 1.25 crit especially if you already have a good amount of crit with e.g. C'Thun Axe. With full PvP stamina gear u'll be at like 28% unbuffed, and that's a lot already.
In combat vs non kite things u will have crusader up pretty much all of the time.

~6% chace to proc on regular pvp 2handers. 1/5 uptime with just autoswings. yeah I'd take 200 AP proc over 1.25% crit aswell.

I'm pointing to that list because these are the people who are the most relevant representative and competitive warriors on kronos at the the current time. They have the highest probability of being "tryhard" players, thus their choices cast their shadows directly upon the quality of pvpers in general.
Obviously this is just a correlation and thus, players who are not attaining high standings are still relevant, albeit less so.

TL;DR I was bored and looked up how the current rankers itemize.

the problem in pvp is that current horde premade is farming pugs all day showing no sign of sportsmanship and when alliance makes premade to counter them they pretend to be tired, bored or that the dog ate their homework.

Last edited:
the problem in pvp is that current horde premade is farming pugs all day showing no sign of sportsmanship and when alliance makes premade to counter them they pretend to be tired, bored or that the dog ate their homework.

My experience on Horde so far is that the majority of the rankers right now would rather have the queues dies than lose out on some RP for a week. Selfish and extremely damaging for the pvp scene on our small server.

>hurmelhej, boardcontrol, gravitation, armageddon
>prem
)
pug vs pug at rw evening looks more legit than dis tbh

me waiting 4 xpost prem8
Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

I am pvp god, what are you implying?!?!!

A premade is a number of players who group up and then queue for a battleground together. Even if I were to clone myself four times and enter battleground queues with my four other selves, it would still be a premade even though I am not skilled at all. He's implying that you aren't queueing in a group with other people. Whether this is true or false I do not know.

This

I don't really get it, even a lot of the ex rankers get off to stomping pugs. An ally premade starts queueing and they suddenly "take a break" and resume playing when the ally premade gives up and stops playing. Even before the merge, cederburgs, Oui, all of those guys did the same shit.

This

I don't really get it, even a lot of the ex rankers get off to stomping pugs. An ally premade starts queueing and they suddenly "take a break" and resume playing when the ally premade gives up and stops playing. Even before the merge, cederburgs, Oui, all of those guys did the same shit.

Hey hey hey, some of us actually still enjoys the good games.

Top Bottom