• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

pRoBLemS wiTh kRoNoS pvP

iolwtf

i start:

problem #1: horde premade can't win alliance pug :crying: :crying::crying:
Zdc9eYx.jpg

Roflmao not sure how allys win BGs but Horde side we win by having the most KBs and from ur screen shot it be obvious that STRONG HORDE won this fight too!!!!!!

Disarm has 1 minute cooldown and I wish it was shorter because the boys just can't get enough of sucking on their crusader-flavored lollipop.

Steel Weapon Chain improves your usefulness as a warrior by 100%.

Meh, I always switched between gloves. Switching depending on how many warriors were on the enemy team, and how many of those warriors actually knew u could disarm. Obviously I got caught offguard once in a while. Still, people then tried to disarm me, wasting rage etc. only to see "Immune". Don't hate on people who love the Crusader style of vanilla.

What do you mean can't win. Look at those killing blows. That's a clear win for horde.

Not even close to a full horde premade though, and you got best pala sansayon dunno y u so suprised m8 :)

edit: problem #3 sushi/burn/arcanum still not back even though "soon"

Last edited:
Meh, I always switched between gloves. Switching depending on how many warriors were on the enemy team, and how many of those warriors actually knew u could disarm. Obviously I got caught offguard once in a while. Still, people then tried to disarm me, wasting rage etc. only to see "Immune". Don't hate on people who love the Crusader style of vanilla.

That's only applicable if you use some kind of disarm immunity.

Check out this list. Across the top 20 standings of both Horde and Alliance, there are 12 warriors. 6 of them are using a chain. 5 use Crusader. One doesn't have any enchant. None of them use Stronghold Gauntlets.

Half of the warriors who go for ranks lose all their 1v1 mirror matchups.

It really is a matter of risk aversion. If you use a weapon chain, you have no additional power on your weapon, but you are assured that you will not be disarmed. If you don't use a weapon chain, you could, for instance, kill an efc just because of your crusader proc, but the price for such power spikes is the possibility to be disarmed. I personally use a chain because I don't want to take unnecessary risks.

use crusader and gloves pls.
chain is only good for mirror or combat (lol) rogues.
half of braindead server warriors won't even realise that your wep is glowing.

if they do, equip gloves, easy.

druid clearly used arcane reflector. iolqt just got outplayed #feelsbadman

Top Bottom