• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

AQ40 did not live up to the Kronos standard

i think you are being too harsh guys.
obviously it wasnt ideal but then again naxx is a huge challenge from a development perspective.
as in all projects of that size/complexity the more time you have the better the final product but there comes a moment you just have to release it and continue to work on it.

p.s. remember how some of us were suggesting wing-by-wing release for faster release/server longevity/more polished release?

why do i only see you noobs crying about kt p1? p1 kt is easy, just shield block and no 18k dmg. how hard is that? sure its not blizzlike to do that much dmg, but they did say they was buffing it and i rly like the phase as is. ITS FUN!

_db09df576f2a8aef7628eedd4cb8c401-png.jpg

kt p2 is the hard part atm, is he doing a lot more dmg than vanilla? yes, is it unkillable with the current gear? maybe, is it fun? yes...

i can understand that it should be nerfed at some point down the road and made more blizzlike, but lets us try to kill him like he is once we get some of that naxx gears, maybe by the time you see guilds in full naxx not being able to kill it you should think about toning it down. it is the last boss after all.

I think it's more a problem of communication again then real bad intentions.
( Presuming things like Anub / Patchwerk were intentional changes, and the way you describe it, the only possible way these end up like this is deliberate, not on accident or forgotten to change. )

People expected a copy of the dungeon the way it was. This was not really delivered with some of the changes, but most people asked for this. And once you know how it works, you adjust what you do and then handle it. Like a normal progression would be, you try and learn. But people are so set in their minds that they are the elite and everything they do must be right, that it must be a mistake by someone else since that someone else is a stupid *****.
That Patchwerk was killed and is surely killable for everyone once the difference was getting used to.
There are ways to kill that Anub, different ones as well.
Just be open minded and adjust. The "fix" was easy to apply because it was not a fix, just the other version that was also done and decided against to freshen things up.

Sapph was harder with the buffed aura which is fine. Iceblocks were a bit buggy yeah, but at least when we reached him, was the "normal kronos bugs" everyone is used to by now (uneven ground fucking things up, like inner circle and the stairs ) Iceblock on straight flat ground always worked.
Icebomb animation was buggy and not on time with the dmg wave going out yes. Blizzard was mostly close to him and now outside the raid was a bit strange but perhaps also intended to discourage too much melee stacking.

KT is buffed a lot yes and will require different strats to make work. Not being able to tank an abo seems to be a choice, not a "bug". Pretty sure it is to mix up boring P1 otherwise. As long as the dev's mathed out the encounter with more gear available and more getting used to and they know for sure it is doable like that, they should stick to it for a few weeks and see how it goes with people trying. If they just spiked the numbers without real thought to it ( which i really hope is not the case ), then yeah, change it.
Can some gems like the Ice tomb target getting voidzoned 1 second afterwards be changed instantly, hopefully.

The overall point is. Kronos needs make a choice when stuff get released. Then communicate that and stand by that choice for a while. This mishmash of things is the biggest problem i see with this. Like why get the "early" boss changes get undone 1 day after release, but the KT ones not? Makes no sense at all. Either you stand by the choice to make some stuff different, or not. Picking and choosing is just pushing it more into the questinable corner. But i also know why and how the decision was made, so nothing really matters with this release overall anyways.

even blizzard make bugs transferring from ptr to live or even after hot fixing unrelated bugs to cause new bugs.

Naice is a crybaby

Yea right. I am perfectly happy to concede the 7 minute edge you had going into Sapphiron. But not the 1:30 you had on KT because you were lucky with bugs on the dragon. Hagson showed the lowest humanly possible level of class the other night, he ought to be ashamed of himself.

Iceblock on straight flat ground always worked.

Untrue: https://imgur.com/xDY1S4K

Last edited:
Naice you don't clearly know what you are talking about. So shut up, please.

Considering Kronos had an absolute ridiculous amount of time to get Naxx correct I was disappointed. Anathema put together a similar quality Naxx in less than half the time. Both servers had a huge issue with KT being unkillable and it ruined the race on both servers which is a shame.
It's double galling that the team didn't ask for help on Saph and KT when you obviously needed it. You made the decision to leave Saph and KT off of PTR to preserve the race, and in turn screwed the race 10x worse. KT it takes 30 seconds to know you screwed that up big time and it's the final god damn boss of all of vanilla. I feel bad for the guys and gals that put in so many hours practicing their clears, only to get the door shut on them at the last second by an incredibly obvious mistake.

Last edited:
Naice you don't clearly know what you are talking about. So shut up, please.

I know what I'm talking about, so allow me to explain

<Vanguard> had a 7 min lead going into Saphiron & we lost close to that on our anub kill because the boss evade bugged during the kite during his locust swarm when he was @ 3% HP, came into the raid and killed all the casters and healers while the melee killed the boss. We killed him but all the scarabs ended up killing us on what otherwise would have been a clean kill.

Here is the evade bug that will show you exactly how we lost that time

[video=youtube;qBztYnd5ILw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBztYnd5ILw&amp;feature=youtu.be[/video]

On Saph we ran into these bugs causing multiple wipes.

https://imgur.com/xDY1S4K
https://i.imgur.com/hGtRrVY.gifv
https://imgur.com/a/FH9ZG

The result of these bugs left <Synced> wiping for about an hour and a half while Vanguard somehow got working iceblocks on their first attempt and they moved on from the boss without a hitch. Once we killed Saph and moved on to KT we worked through the tuning of phase 1 and developed a strategy and during one of our attempts our GM was whispered and asked by the Twinstar administration to have 2 officers represent our guild and join the Kronos discord to speak directly with Chero & Gurky. These 2 representatives were myself and Weasel.

During this meeting we were presented with 2 options from the team

Option A: hot fix the boss now
Option B: wait until Wednesday reset and restart the race

Synced was fine with option A but Hagson did not agree, he wanted a full 1.5 hour lead on KT attempts before Synced was even allowed to pull the boss and attempt him and Weasel and I strongly disagreed with this, eventually our GM Weasel offered Hagson 2 free attempts on the hot fixed boss as a head start due to this but an agreement was not met, instead we were told by him "We know we are the better guild, we just need to prove it" and he further tried to justify his entitlement to a 1.5 hour lead. which was so classless and cheeky I cant even put it into words how irritating it was.

It's a real shame Hagson that you didn't have the confidence in your guild even after having 1.5 hours of KT practice while us in synced were wiping on saph due the iceblock bugs shown above that you could kill it with a 2 attempt head start and claim the server first that has eluded your guild so long. Instead now the entire server will have to wait for a reset before the boss tuning will be live which essentially screwed everyone who is currently attempting the boss. (Vanguard, Synced and Risen)

Stay classy next time VG leadership, I would think scripting your own PTR (which ultimately forced us to practice on basic stock mangos due to this new meta you brought to the scene) and having your entire guild raid 4 days a week on it would give you enough of an edge to kill KT with a 2 attempt head start on the boss (hell you could even have negotiated 3 attempts, 4 even..), which in turn will have allowed us to kill it 2nd and then Risen potentially 3rd. Instead you disappointed alot of people and for some of our members and Risen members, this Saturday was the last hurrah for some of them on Kronos due to various reasons (including RL), What saddens me the most is the fact that these players in synced/risen didn't get to kill the final boss in vanilla regardless of what ranking they got on the server.

All in all, we don't give a shit about this race anymore. We will continue to raid but with a different mindset. We just want to enjoy Naxxramas and farm it now and will make no attempt to win it, this race is over.

Thanks for your time and I could not be more proud of my guild for the way they battled it out on Saturday and to all the raiders who had nothing to do with this ordeal in <Vanguard>, well played mates.

Last edited:
Davros said:

The problem that the community had with the naxxramas release is not the stats/damage boost. We all love it actually. The problem is keeping Anub'rekhan and Patchwerk bugged even after all the reported issues on bugtracker have been confirmed and seemingly fixed, and frostwyrm lair. See my response to Oidd below for more on the latter.

obviously it wasnt ideal but then again naxx is a huge challenge from a development perspective.

Absolutely. No one expected them to get things right the first time, which is why we kept insisting on having a pug test for last two bosses. ALL of the bugs would have been discovered had we had that. The problem is that when almost all guilds cried for PTR for frostwyrm lair, staff just saw "let us learn the content", so they kept declining even though they could have nerfed the damage of the two bosses to the point where having just 5 healers is enough, not actually allowing players to learn anything except what the fight looks like which can be seen on every kill video ever in the past 11 years.

A more general comment:
I really feel bad for Chero and other staff members because if they could go back in time, I am 100% sure that they would try to fix whole frostwyrm lair and release it without (intentional) bugs. I mean, their reputation is at stake here, and they failed to provide us a successful Naxxramas release. I'm sure no one feels worse than Chero right now. I don't know if he is the one who insisted on no one testing last two bosses, or if Bazzil (who is known to like to make everything more challenging than it needs to be) whispered in his ear too much, or if it was a general staff vote or whatever. But I wish that the Kronos team listened more to their community.
EVERY wing we tested had bugs, and some of the bugs were pretty major. Even the people who initially wanted frostworm lair to NOT be tested changed their mind after going through the 4 wings on PTR, and in the end pretty much everyone wanted testing of the last two bosses because having bugs seemed like a normal thing at that point. Yet, we were ignored. A flood of "I TOLD YOU SO!"s was inevitable, and as much as I understand how Kronos team feels and how sad they must be about the whole thing, that's something they simply have to deal with now as a consequence of a bad decision.

- - - Updated - - -

The result of these bugs left <Synced> wiping for about an hour and a half while Vanguard somehow got working iceblocks on their first attempt and they moved on from the boss without a hitch.

We had bugged ice blocks too. We just had a way better spread and lost fewer people per each flight phase.

hfm8k7F.jpg

If we didn't have bugged ice blocks, we would have lost less than 3 people.

- - - Updated - - -

instead we were told by him "We know we are the better guild, we just need to prove it"

No, I said that and I want you to know that I said it!

- - - Updated - - -

Instead now the entire server will have to wait for a reset before the boss tuning will be live which essentially screwed everyone who is currently attempting the boss. (Vanguard, Synced and Risen)

During our 10 hour live-testing while trying to kill Kel'Thuzad over the weekend, we discovered about 5 more bugs aside from the two barely-meaningful ones that were offered to get fixed and concern only phase 1 of the encounter. Those bugs are making the boss unkillable. We spent our time, effort, nerves, consumables and patience of our whole guild to basically test the boss for the whole realm (Risen did similar thing later on) and fixes for all the bugs we discovered are coming out on Wednesday for everyone to be able to be able to deal with still overtuned but actually KILLABLE Kel'Thuzad. Basically, fixing him on release night would have meant exactly NOTHING.

You're welcome. And keep telling yourself that we are guilty for your guild losing this one.

Last edited:
^ you can compensate for less iceblocks but you can't with 75000-125000 damage when they don't work which you didn't get

KT would of been "tested" with even more guilds so what? Nothing should even need to be tested they had over a year and a half

Davros, Sapphiron's aura hitting for 20% more and Kel'Thuzad frostbolt volley hitting for 33% more is tuning. Aboms hitting for 20k and Sapphiron blocks being off is bugged. Noone is complaining about the former, everyone is complaining about the latter.

The result of these bugs left <Synced> wiping for about an hour and a half while Vanguard somehow got working iceblocks on their first attempt and they moved on from the boss without a hitch.

We all played the same dungeon and killed the same bosses, we were just one hour faster than you. You said yourself during the meeting that your positioning was improper and that cost you. I get that losing is frustrating but misrepresenting the chat on forums and making things up isn't making you look any better.

instead we were told by him "We know we are the better guild, we just need to prove it"

This was a joke, and it was understood as such by people there. You misrepresenting it here only makes you look bad. Also, ermean said it not me.

It's true that GMs offered us a choice between fixing now or fixing later, and that we prefered the latter (you said you had no preference). The race was the same up until KT who was unkillable. The only way to make it fair after this is to restart the race completely or restart it from how it was when the bug was encountered (VG had 1h20m lead). Anyone looking objectively at the situation would come to the same conclusion. Instead you wanted us to give up our considerable lead just like that, and then you have the gall to present that as the "fair" option.

It's also important to point out that at the time of the talk the only bug Chero wanted to fix was the aboms hitting for 20k. This can be worked around without major issues and is not the reason he is unkillable. MC still would have only reset threat on the targets mcd, along with numerous other bugs, leaving him unkillable. If we had opted for giving you the one hour catchup he would have been equally unkillable at the time.

You blaming us for introducing a new meta is hilarious when you not only did the same thing but also played on Vanilla Gaming to prepare.

I get that you're frustrated with losing, but one would think you would be able to handle it better than this. Guess I expected too much from you.

In my humble opinion as a player that cleared Naxx in retail before BC, overall experience was very good. People are used to cry and cry like babies. 80% of Bosses were working very well. They seemed easy even with small buffed stats because they are supposed to be easy for 2017 teorycraft, computers, conections, game knowledge etc.
The 2 guilds that practiced over and over and even before Naxx release, were already burned are crying because they couldnt kill KT on their first day. I love KT the way he is at the moment. If you claim he is unkillable is either because are not used to Hardmodes/Mythic progress or you cant adjust your tatics to something diferent than what you have trained on your PTR or private servers. KT is killable at the moment.
Just need some more gear, adjustments and more effort. Thats why I came here back to play Vanilla WoW, because things are supposed to require effort and give you extra happines for all that effort. But again Vanguard, Synced and even my own guild are crying like babies.
I would love to go to KT a few more days just to notice small improvements but seems like I am almost alone on that opinion. Everyone is blaming Kronos Staff for the bad things but nobdy is congratulating them for the good ones. Let me take an oposite path here and congratulate all Kronos staff for the terrific job on Naxx emulation. It brought good memories of the good old times.

Option A: hot fix the boss now
Option B: wait until Wednesday reset and restart the race

The reason we didn't accept this proposal is that after the first pull we immediately contacted a GM and they said "tough, this is intended". Then, as soon as Synced makes a pull, the meeting is announced. I am not asserting a conspiracy of any kind, but instead would like to point out how Vanguard was forced to sacrifice any advantage they may have had to be the ad-hoc testers of this stubborn dev team. We were probably around 6 pulls ahead, serving a lab-rats for this development team. That's 6 or-so extra pulls on a factually impossible boss (As explained by Voidzone and Erminn, and the announcement that just happened), simply performing the QA testing this dev team intentionally avoided but evidently needed to allow.

As much as I would prefer not to be involved in the setbacks surrounding your unfortunate Sapphiron strategies and the accompanying bugs that you unluckily suffered, I must say that both choices offered by the GM team were futile, and the KT is not possible in it's current state, and the proposed hotfix would have changed nothing.

Sure, we reached Sapph first. Sure, we killed it first. But at what cost? All advantage we may have had - 7 minutes or 1h 20m - was lost when this dev team forced us to guinea pig their impossible KT.

Redirect your frustration and anger towards the dev team that sold us on a marathon with a brick-wall before the finish line, forced us both to farm consumables for 2 years just to be denied the fair contest we both sought, and made us bash our heads against said wall until we discovered we couldn't possibly break through.

Enjoy the race for what it effectively was - server first to reach Frostwrym lair - as KT and perhaps arguably Sapph were not fair. I don't hold the same sympathy as others, and I think the development team should honestly apologise for this entire ordeal. All you needed to do was take Relada's suggestion of 10 people from every top guild to pug-test Frostwrym lair. Hell, you could've invited an Anathema guild to test it - better than nothing. But then again, obviously the PTR meant nothing as Patchwerk was rolled back. So who cares.

Last edited:
haha vanilla gaming we've never played there so was always funny to hear :laugh:

Feel free to post your recording of the meeting since it should have involved Risen aswell they was the closest after iirc

+1 The devs really dropped the ball with Naxx, AQ? fine there was the event to deal with aswell but not after such a legnthy time and refusing to do proper testing , very dissapointing oh well too bad

Davros, Sapphiron's aura hitting for 20% more and Kel'Thuzad frostbolt volley hitting for 33% more is tuning. Aboms hitting for 20k and Sapphiron blocks being off is bugged. Noone is complaining about the former, everyone is complaining about the latter.

We all played the same dungeon and killed the same bosses, we were just one hour faster than you. You said yourself during the meeting that your positioning was improper and that cost you. I get that losing is frustrating but misrepresenting the chat on forums and making things up isn't making you look any better.

This was a joke, and it was understood as such by people there. You misrepresenting it here only makes you look bad. Also, ermean said it not me.

It's true that GMs offered us a choice between fixing now or fixing later, and that we prefered the latter (you said you had no preference). The race was the same up until KT who was unkillable. The only way to make it fair after this is to restart the race completely or restart it from how it was when the bug was encountered (VG had 1h20m lead). Anyone looking objectively at the situation would come to the same conclusion. Instead you wanted us to give up our considerable lead just like that, and then you have the gall to present that as the "fair" option.

It's also important to point out that at the time of the talk the only bug Chero wanted to fix was the aboms hitting for 20k. This can be worked around without major issues and is not the reason he is unkillable. MC still would have only reset threat on the targets mcd, along with numerous other bugs, leaving him unkillable. If we had opted for giving you the one hour catchup he would have been equally unkillable at the time.

You blaming us for introducing a new meta is hilarious when you not only did the same thing but also played on Vanilla Gaming to prepare.

I get that you're frustrated with losing, but one would think you would be able to handle it better than this. Guess I expected too much from you.

During the AQ Race, YOUR guild was the one that profited from the same shit that happened this time in Naxx.
Synced was in the lead all the way up to the Twins. Twins turned out to be unkillable, Vanguard was able to catch up and then came the hotfix.
Did we ever complain about losing the Twins to you when you guys were just able to catch up because an unkillable Boss was put in front of us? No. We took it as it was, tried to fight back and actually came back on the finish line to still take the C'thun first kill and the 3 optional bosses afterwards.

Now the roles have been reversed, you had the lead and then came the brick wall, we're catching up and you're crying like babies.
Yes, your lead was quite big, but that was just because of so many other giant bugs on the previous bosses. (mainly Sapphiron's iceblock)
Synced only wiped on bosses with these major bugs, Vanguard however wiped on a Boss that was perfectly fine (Gluth).
Was that whole dungeon scripted properly, the way those Bosses are supposed to work, it would have been a very close race and because of your guild's wipe on Gluth, i can only think that my guild would have won it... but no one is ever gonna find out anymore.

Now this race was once again destroyed by the lack of proper testing and development, so the answer of who would have been the best, will forever stay unanswered.

And lastly, i don't know where you *****s got it from that we trained on vanilla-gaming... only shows how fucked up this community is. All the bullshit that is being spread, not only concerning my guild, but probably for all other aswell.

We've been accused of causing certain item fixes/procc chance changes, like Ironfoe and ED, both bullshit. None of these issues have been pushed by Synced, we just always dealt with it.
We've been accused of having Game Masters in the guild. Up to this day i don't know of a single one.
Some much more stuff has been said about us that has been untrue... it's ridiculous. But surely the same can be said about Vanguard or any other guild aswell, at least to some extent.

Synced has 'prepared' for Naxx on a very shitty stock mangos version private PTR. We don't have a coder/programmer in the guild who would have been able to improve that stock Mangos Naxxramas, so all we did was going through positioning etc, while never being able to make full runs or actually killing an Boss in a blizzlike fashion.

But of course, ever since Vanguard raided BWL for a bit on Emerald Dream, the day before BWL got released here on Kronos, it was clear to me that from that moment on, if Synced wanted to retain it's #1 spot, we would have to copy that lame shit what you had already started then, for all the content to come after BWL, and so we adapted.

Before AQ we went to shitty Valkyrie, who were in the preps for Elysium at the time and tested a bit of AQ40 there for 2 nights before it came out on Kronos. That version of AQ was also stock mangos aka horrible. In the meantime, Vanguard and Risen trained the same dungeon on Corecraft which actually had a very decent AQ40 on their PTR fro what i've heard. (If any of that is wrong, tell me about it)

So yeah, here's a little history lession for you, make of it whatever you want.

ANd as for Naxx, Synced will not go for the server first anymore. The race was destroyed yesterday, but since the VG kids wanna keep crying cause their Lollipop got taken out of their mouth, then we're only interested in popping it back in and let you have it.
We'll go back to Naxx Thursday night in a very relaxed manner, no more tryharding and we'll just make sure that we can enjoy the dungeon we've been waiting for all the time. Doesn't matter to us how many other guilds will kill KT before us anymore. We'll be ok with 5th place if that's what it ends up being.

During the AQ Race, YOUR guild was the one that profited from the same shit that happened this time in Naxx.
Synced was in the lead all the way up to the Twins. Twins turned out to be unkillable, Vanguard was able to catch up and then came the hotfix.
Did we ever complain about losing the Twins to you when you guys were just able to catch up because an unkillable Boss was put in front of us? No. We took it as it was, tried to fight back and actually came back on the finish line to still take the C'thun first kill and the 3 optional bosses afterwards.

Ill repeat what I said in the meeting. Did we have a long discussion about what to do after twins bug? No we didn't, you can't compare those two situations. I would also say 5m and 1h20m is quite different.

Now this race was once again destroyed by the lack of proper testing and development, so the answer of who would have been the best, will forever stay unanswered.

I mean one of us got to KT a full hour and 20 minutes before the other. But sure, let's call it a tie.

Also we never played on CC lol.

Ill repeat what I said in the meeting. Did we have a long discussion about what to do after twins bug? No we didn't, you can't compare those two situations. I would also say 5m and 1h20m is quite different.

I mean one of us got to KT a full hour and 20 minutes before the other. But sure, let's call it a tie.

Also we never played on CC lol.

Well, see how much bullshit is going around then, and most of it probably even came from outsiders who were in neither of our guilds.

and btw, if you wondered why the gms wanted that meeting about KT,... that actually surprised me aswell and i wasn't even happy to have that. Because we were just in the mid of our 2nd or 3rd attempt when a GM asked to to be ready on their discord in 5minutes.
So this meeting was as much of a surprise to me as it seemed to have been for you. i can only tell you that it was in no way initiated by Synced wanted to have anything like that. We were rdy to keep going for a while.

But after that meeting, we just had enough of all the bullshit. I offered them to let you have the first kill, cause after hearing what you said Hagson, i couldn't be bothered anymore.

I don't even know what to believe anymore, this is what the thread looks like from an outsider's perspective.
poop-flinging-monkeys.jpg

I'd just like to throw in my 2 cents, while this is still relevant. To all the dev's on this project, if you have ANY, and I mean ANY plans of progressing into a Burning Crusade server.. You need to digest what the community is telling you, even if you do not like what is being said about your work.

When you allowed us to PTR the first 4 wings of naxx, you were on the right track. But for some bizarre reason, you decided to hamstring guilds by limiting the number of attempts to a number so small, most guilds couldn't even give proper feedback. Then, you ignored (or are just incapable of understanding) the feedback that was given, see Anubrehkan and Patchwerk. To top it off, you refused to let us test two of the most difficult bosses to script, the last two bosses in the entire game.

To put it from a player's point of view: the last two content releases have been abysmal, with game-breaking bugs running rampant; most of these bugs are something you should notice within the first 2 minutes of testing a boss, ie adds having a spell that hits for upwards of 50k, Sapphiron's iceblocks not even spawning, the frost bomb timing/animation being completely broken, Twin Emps sharing threat, the list goes on.. And yet somehow, after over a year of development, you managed to leave in these bugs and more, some of which made Sapph/KT either completely RNG-based, or fully impossible. That's a complete and utter failure, and everybody who has attempted the last two raid tiers upon release knows it.

Onto the point: if you plan on producing any more content, let to community properly test it before release, and then listen to the feedback so you can fix the content before it is released, to avoid embarrassing yourself further within the private server community.

Sorry if this seems like an attack, but having spent 2 years on this server waiting for naxx, then to hit a brick wall caused by your lack of foresight.. It's absolutely infuriating, and makes myself (and others I am sure) question the development team.

Also chainsaw, as a fury warrior in semi-tank gear, an abomination hit me for just under 54000. Please edit the first picture accordingly :(

I’m going to start off with I don’t care at all for the server first race here because it was spoiled from the get go. I didn’t see Risen getting server first the second I heard Vanguard and Synced were practicing on their own naxx PTR. This would be like allowing k1 guilds to progress AQ40 on k2 against k2 guilds after k1 guilds had farmed AQ40 for 4 months. Of course the k1 guilds will have faster clear times they are experienced on everything about AQ40 while k2 guilds most likely have little to no recent experience. To them this was just another naxx clear while to us it was our first. But despite this you bet your ass our guild still went in there and progressed as if we weren't at a severe disadvantage. We even hit our heads in the wall that was KT for hours on both Saturday and Sunday just to see how far we could get as well as see all the bugs VG and Synced were complaining about for ourselves while potentially finding new ones. Even though I feel a lot of the instance was more buggy than I predicted on release I will thank kronos again for releasing this content I really did enjoy it despite there being a bit more bugs than I would have hoped for.

Now here comes my complaining at BLATANT favoritism. Why is the hotfix for this boss being delayed? I know that without hotfixes this boss is almost impossible but I will say I had a decent amount of fun just getting this guy to 74%. I know Synced and Vanguard got into discussion with the kronos team but this hotfix delay is completely off precedent and a big fuck you to other guilds on this server who didn't even get to give input. I strictly remember in AQ40 that the server was reset MULTIPLE times because Synced was on twin emps and that boss from what I hear was broken beyond belief so of course when a boss has mechanical bugs that need to be addressed you fixed it as a team. This reduced Synced’s lead and allowed Vanguard to catch up but I don’t remember Synced complaining about this or requesting that the fixes for this boss be delayed until the next reset so the race could be “re-started” again. Risen wiped because of resets that happened for twin emps IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR BOSS ENCOUNTERS. But do you think we complained? That boss had bugs that made it impossible that needed to be fixed and it was fixed that's how it should be. Yeah sure it fucks with the race but this happens when bosses aren’t properly tested. The same was true for Anub, patchwerk, and sapph because when there are bugs you hotfix them that’s how it goes. So why for KT when there are blatant bugs for the fight the decision is to wait until the next reset? We had to kill bugged anub and patchwerk and we didn't demand that they remain bugged until the next reset so other guilds have to struggle with a bugged encounter. I don’t see why KT should be any different.

In the end in my own eyes what transpired here is pretty clear. This server is created and designed for Synced and Vanguard as their own personal sandbox.Did Risen, Easy, Immortals, Onslaught, Wipe Club, Agony, Unite and Vanquish, not like this, Indecisive, Memento Mori, Friends, Dont Be Mad, Convergence, Control, Obsolete, Irae, Lost in Sauce, or Placeholder get a say on whether or not they would choose either to hotfix the boss now or to wait until wednesday? No we didn’t. Big slap in the face if you ask me.

Synced has 'prepared' for Naxx on a very shitty stock mangos version private PTR. We don't have a coder/programmer in the guild who would have been able to improve that stock Mangos Naxxramas, so all we did was going through positioning etc, while never being able to make full runs or actually killing an Boss in a blizzlike fashion.

Stay classy next time VG leadership, I would think scripting your own PTR (which ultimately forced us to practice on basic stock mangos due to this new meta you brought to the scene).

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/FightOverview.aspx?Raid=83585&Fight=2

The amount of claims without any proof in this thread is retarded. VG never practiced for AQ on any other server as opposed to risen and synced. There was never a meeting before Twins fix during AQ 40 race to talk about any "fair" solution. So much stick throwing and so little love <3 saddens me

Top Bottom