• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Faction change option

How soon are we talking? Will it be available for kronos I and II? What will the cost be approximately? In advance; thanks!

Will we be able to customize the character, and does the reputation etc transfer over, as well as gold?

Is there currently a race change option/service? Or perhaps plans to add one? Cheers guys and thanks for everything

God i hope this doesnt happen. None of this was available during vanilla. Keep it blizzlike please.

Agreed. From the perspective of a guild master this type of "feature" only makes quality of life go down. Guild hoppers are bad enough. Faction hopping tho? No thank you.

Neither was group finder, or name change, or other features. I would like to see more changes like this that don;t affect actual game play or class structure but make it easier for individuals to enjoy play the game the way they want. Example: All my mates are now alliance, I would love to make my hunter alliance.

God i hope this doesnt happen. None of this was available during vanilla. Keep it blizzlike please.
Word!
Please, don't change game too much or you will slowly become "little Blizzard", in retail most of servers were populated pretty equal before they introduced faction change and server migration.

If someone want to play other faction he can start new character from scratch, rules are rules and while they are strict game got future, when we start with "allow them this give them that" we will have mini retail here and most of ppl playing on your servers because you are not like retail:/

Out of curiosity - will paladins become shamans if this goes through or what are you planning?

Not that I am going to do it but still.

Faction change great idea. Gives players the chance to play with the entire other half of the server if they want to without having to reroll. Theres any number of reasons why someone would want to try or play the other faction. Just because some of you don't like the idea of your guild members having the option to change their faction, doesn't mean the service shouldn't be offered to people who do want it.

Kinda disappointed with the faction change, that shit matters a bit. Race Change doesn't do anything so meh. Even being slightly against it, being able to be a Human Druid for that rep gain would be amazing.

Top Bottom