• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Songflower!?!?!?

I don't think any raider even wants this to be changed. It's been like this since the start of the server, people are used to it. It's like now suddenly changing respec cost from 5G to 50G. Just *****ic.

I support for I'm running out of cleanse soon.

Jokes aside, it's ridiculous to nerf songflower. Leave the wbuffs alone. Until Naxx.

Going from raidlogging on DMF week for good %, to raidlogging every week to ensure you have flower for raids. I don't even know what they are thinking doing this change so late on the server.

I don't know guys, I think it's sad that you people get so easily triggered and blame the devs for doing their job. They are obviously trying to make the game as much as "blizzlike" as possible, like they always did (*triggered* OMG 5G RESPEC, OMG XFACTION MOUNTS, OMG *insert random kronoslike feature*, but all of these kronoslike features don't affect the core of the game, its difficulty balance).

Once again it's your choice to bend the rules as much as you can, to try to find every possible loophole in the game to maximize your raiding performance, if we can still call it "raiding" when you don't even need to care about boss mechanics since you're using so many wbuffs that you kill every boss within seconds.

You people are trying so hard that you kill the purpose of the game, and then blame the devs that are trying to give you back a more balanced game, becouse they get into your mindless routine; again, this is so sad.

I really hope you people will figure out one day how hard you're fucking up your own game experience right now, and maybe start to have fun again by just playing and enjoying the game.

Peace

You people are trying so hard that you kill the purpose of the game, and then blame the devs that are trying to give you back a more balanced game, becouse they get into your mindless routine; again, this is so sad.

I really hope you people will figure out one day how hard you're fucking up your own game experience right now, and maybe start to have fun again by just playing and enjoying the game.
Blizzlike changes have to be applied with a grain of common sense. This change would bring nothing but frustration, more raidlogging and like 5 minutes longer raids.

Soon guilds will start raiding on the ptr because there they can add whatever stuff they like and it's easier to get raid mats

Blizzlike changes have to be applied with a grain of common sense. This change would bring nothing but frustration, more raidlogging and like 5 minutes longer raids.

If people had common sense, they wouldn't bother to get the world buffs for farm content in the first place. Let's face it, people waste a huge amount of time getting the buffs just to farm content 5–15 min quicker. Same with consumables. People waste hours every week to get consumables just to finish raids a few minutes earlier. There really is no sense in this at all. I know some guilds think that using all possible consumables is a sign of commitment, but one would really hope there is a difference between being committed and just being a complete imbecile. You could just make the official raid time 15 minutes longer and save everybody a lot of time.

It's also really frustrating to deal with fully buffed people because they play like little pansies and go offline all the time to save their buffs. And if for whatever reason they lose their buffs early on, they'll be really salty and bitch about it.

It's really bizarre how determined people are to make their own lives miserable.

Once again it's your choice to bend the rules as much as you can, to try to find every possible loophole in the game to maximize your raiding performance, if we can still call it "raiding" when you don't even need to care about boss mechanics since you're using so many wbuffs that you kill every boss within seconds.

It just seems strange to change this after close to 2 years. There must have been a source that was used for the state it is now. What happened to that source? Invalid because another one came up that has other mistakes in it?
The one they found is something a random person wrote down. He doesn't have any proof either, just because he wrote it down back then makes it not more accurate then what other people know without having it written down.

Also, the people you are annoyed here with, are mostly the ones left. Check the raids and who does them. Seems smart to push those away that still endured until now. Also, the "Wave" of PuG's that catches up the new people to speed, which is great, is also mostly done by those being pushed away by a change like this.

Going from raidlogging on DMF week for good %, to raidlogging every week to ensure you have flower for raids. I don't even know what they are thinking doing this change so late on the server.

I dont even know what are you doing with your life
don't blame Kronos for your obsession with min/maxing and the effect it has on your mental/physical health

Soon guilds will start raiding on the ptr because there they can add whatever stuff they like and it's easier to get raid mats

Brilliant!

<Vanguard PTR> is recruiting.

I bet we'd still get non-dwarf priest and non-human melee applicants...

If people had common sense, they wouldn't bother to get the world buffs for farm content in the first place. Let's face it, people waste a huge amount of time getting the buffs just to farm content 5–15 min quicker. Same with consumables. People waste hours every week to get consumables just to finish raids a few minutes earlier. There really is no sense in this at all. I know some guilds think that using all possible consumables is a sign of commitment, but one would really hope there is a difference between being committed and just being a complete imbecile. You could just make the official raid time 15 minutes longer and save everybody a lot of time.

It's also really frustrating to deal with fully buffed people because they play like little pansies and go offline all the time to save their buffs. And if for whatever reason they lose their buffs early on, they'll be really salty and bitch about it.

It's really bizarre how determined people are to make their own lives miserable.

You don't understand the other side here at all. Vast majority of us (the imbeciles) doesn't play this game for its content anymore. We play because of the community, sense of a common goal, etc. We don't play for Cenarion Hold ganking. That's BS to us. We don't play for AV mid turtling. Also BS to us. Are you guys not able to understand that there are different people on this server, with different interests and goals?

Most of us imbeciles would have quit the game looooooooong ago had it not been for the competition and scoring system that realmplayers, speedruns and server firsts provide. To us this game is a project, not a "game" that we log into to gank lowbies in Crossroads. PvP? Vanilla PvP? LOL.

The high numbers that you are bashing, and the seconds of clear/kill times saved every week is why we log in. That is the reason we still log in throughout the week on our characters to spend those hours farming the materials that will help us push those few seconds during our raid night. Simply logging in, clearing the content half-arsed, without really any goal, without trying to accomplish anything special... that is boring as hell to pretty much all of us. If I am to play the game simply to clear the same raid over and over and over and over again with no vision to guide me towards a purpose of it, I wouldn't be playing it.

So yes, we care about the world buffs. We care about our numbers. We gladly spend 20 hours a week farming for those two ~2 hour raid nights. Because if we take that away, what else is there to do in this game/server? And no, we don't enjoy your ganking that you call world PvP. Please, stop telling us to go do something we don't enjoy at all. World bosses and all-in raids, that's why we play the game. You don't need to like it, but you need to accept it.

Last edited:

Peace

Disagree. Purpose of raiding is subjectively for fun but objectively to get gear with higher numbers. The higher numbers on the gear is so you can perform better. Therefore, the objective purpose of raiding is to increase your performance and efficiency. Many players play on a week to week basis ONLY raid to perform because they have every single item they could ever want because of how long we have been farming BWL/AQ40.

I have made my feelings on songflower change known in the bug report and I am for the change because I will always stand behind the principle of exact blizzard emulation without exception; however, that does give anyone the right to tell anyone how to play the game nor complain about their viewpoints, especially since they need expressed. Every time you close a door, people leave forever. What ends up happening is a ghost town of a server.

@Erminn: Your point is valid but theoretically you could also compete with others if nobody had any world buffs at all. So saying the buffs are required to have competition is not the whole truth but ofc higher numbers = more fun for many.

... to start all over again on a new server, farm all possible shit with a huge time investment instead of just accepting that raids are slower a little bit.

Top Bottom