• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

1v1 Tournament

If you let warrior use shadow reflecting trinket - he can kill any warlock within 2 seconds after charging in. Just sayin.

Edit: Same goes for Rogue.

Edit 2: Iron Grenades allowed yet no limited invulnerability potion allowed, just fucking enjoy tournament without a single warlock, shit rules are SHIT.

Last edited:
If you let warrior use shadow reflecting trinket - he can kill any warlock within 2 seconds after charging in. Just sayin.

Edit: Same goes for Rogue.

Edit 2: Iron Grenades allowed yet no limited invulnerability potion allowed, just fucking enjoy tournament without a single warlock, shit rules are SHIT.

A warrior can kill a 5k+ health warlock with 2x pet sacrifice healthstone n all within 2 sec? News to me. Invulnerability potion? dude, u must be a troll.

Ah well, that's good news then. Still, locks with good gear are tanky af, can't rape them that fast.

I don't think the GMs should artificially intervene to remove players from trying to ruin the tournament. World pvp happening around the event could make it that much more exciting.

Bombs and grenades are completely different game mechanics - but I'll clarify the rules a bit :D

You can't cast bombs while moving for example.

The champs.
NiJmmzm.png

Thanks Perplexity for organizing the tournament, was fun to attend! There are a lot of active pvprs on this server, most of them were a bit shy to participate. Im happy to see that many classes did well, meaning the rules were quite effective. There was a bit whining from those pvprs who didnt attend, that their class couldnt do well. Was extremely satisfying to see their respective classes beat opponents and get to next round. Its all a good fun and sport, just join the tournament and have a go. Just a computer game after all.

Im hoping we could arrange this monthly or so, doesnt have to be such big prizes, im sure we could make it into a frequent event. 1vs1 pvp with these rules is great, and really something vanilla lacks.

Last edited:
Thx for tournament , hope for 2vs2 , 3vs3 and new 1vs1 in some time and with new content=) thx Perp u put alot of time and effort into it and thanks to Kronos staff for organization. What respect classes.. hope to see more people next time and more tryhards who talk bic but only in chat sadly. And at last , warrior class was proudly represented on this tournament by Maredasan and me=) Hope everyone liked it , gg wp .
Brothers everywhere
Raise ur hands into the air
We`re warriors, warriors of the World!

Thx for tournament , hope for 2vs2 , 3vs3 and new 1vs1 in some time and with new content=) thx Perp u put alot of time and effort into it and thanks to Kronos staff for organization. What respect classes.. hope to see more people next time and more tryhards who talk bic but only in chat sadly. And at last , warrior class was proudly represented on this tournament by Maredasan and me=) Hope everyone liked it , gg wp .
Brothers everywhere
Raise ur hands into the air
We`re warriors, warriors of the World!

Well both of us dodged any mages before semi/finals so.. :p

Top Bottom