• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

84%

I think there should be decimals to the nearest 100th so I can feel like my waiting is actually being justified more often /s

I have noticed only that Sunken Temple has moved from 55% to 65%. One thing I wonder is why all the classes expect the Hunter are 95%. Pet bugs ?

I suggest that the kronos crew saw Nos coming up with a release date and they felt like they had to do something to show they're racing for a release-date aswell. Hence the + 1%. :)

yah, haha, this "we will announce when we feel ready" thing is a in my opinion a horrible business plan, it just really discourages the player base, iv seen many people getting upset and thats just the vocal ones, so i can only ponder how many people are getting fed up with it, and i hope i dont offend the mods but they gotta realize that people are getting upset and discouraged and you want that hype train to be rolling

Well it was easier to wait when there were no options available. Soon there will be and the wait will become more faith/fan than anything else.

Well it was easier to wait when there were no options available. Soon there will be and the wait will become more faith/fan than anything else.

Pretty much. Gonna be checking Nostalrius out once it releases same as everyone else, if good enough, gonna stay there most likely.

Kronos was on top for so long time, unreachable by anything... unfortunately, in the last couple of months Nost and the team behind it shown so many advantages.. Oh well.

Pretty much. Gonna be checking Nostalrius out once it releases same as everyone else, if good enough, gonna stay there most likely.

Only the Sith deal in absolutes. Thanks but no thanks, I'll just wait for reports of how buggy and unstable it is right here on these forums ;) Not wasting time myself until I know it's REALLY good. Tbh if I knew there's a better scripted server and I stayed on a worse one, the OCD would kill me :laugh:

Kronos was on top for so long time, unreachable by anything... unfortunately, in the last couple of months Nost and the team behind it shown so many advantages.. Oh well.

These are? Just weird reading all these people who waited for years for a better scripted server seem to be unable to wait a few weeks or a month more lol. Almost seems like advertisements :winkiss:

The only advantage I saw is the automated tests, which I greatly appreciate as a SW engineer. And that alone can guarantee a better quality.

amm i think you should speak for yourself, i know i wont, and neither will my friends... so... there goes that.

and what advantages are you talking about?

The only advantage I saw is the automated tests, which I greatly appreciate as a SW engineer. And that alone can guarantee a better quality.
It just helps in catching regressions not fixing new bugs. So if your implementation is flawed from the core it doesn't matter much because you'll be breaking fixes by introducing new ones and all that automated testing will do is let you know that it's broken. Of course it's better than nothing but saying it "can guarantee a better quality" is a bit much imo. And if you're making tests for each and every skill, spell etc. it will still take a long time.

Only the Sith deal in absolutes. Thanks but no thanks, I'll just wait for reports of how buggy and unstable it is right here on these forums ;) Not wasting time myself until I know it's REALLY good. Tbh

Isn't this you dealing in absolutes? Unless you're a Sith, of course.

Isn't this you dealing in absolutes? Unless you're a Sith, of course.

Where? Maybe you misunderstood. I'll be choosing on which server to play after both are released. But I will be playing on Kronos from the start because I think it looks more promising.
Though I was Sith on swtor so take it with a grain of salt :biggrin:

^ Arrogant hardcore fanboys are exactly the reason that is pushing more and more people away from Kronos. The toxicity of this community is hitting critical levels.. Thankfully, in just two weeks time, that might be fixing itself :lol:

^ Arrogant hardcore fanboys are exactly the reason that is pushing more and more people away from Kronos. The toxicity of this community is hitting critical levels.. Thankfully, in just two weeks time, that might be fixing itself :lol:

Not having time to try every server that releases doesn't make me a fanboy... I'll just read reviews from people that did play there.

Now let's assume Nos is very good and I start playing there from the beginning. But when Kronos releases it appears to be even better. So now I have wasted a few months on an inferior server. That's why I opted to wait until both servers are released before deciding where to invest my time. It would also work the same way around if Kronos released first.

Top Bottom