• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

84%

With large community, there are always some toxic people. When they are not here, you have either wonderful, divine, dream community, or too small community :wink:

^ Arrogant hardcore fanboys are exactly the reason that is pushing more and more people away from Kronos. The toxicity of this community is hitting critical levels.. Thankfully, in just two weeks time, that might be fixing itself :lol:
The exact same would be the case in the Nos community, if their moderators didn't have to approve every reply before making it public :)

^ Arrogant hardcore fanboys are exactly the reason that is pushing more and more people away from Kronos. The toxicity of this community is hitting critical levels.. Thankfully, in just two weeks time, that might be fixing itself :lol:

The "toxic community" of Kronos is one in the same as Nos. To pretend like one side is any different is pure nonsense.

I think people are getting confused on what toxic means now. If they don't agree with you, it's now that they're toxic, not that they have an opinion. I have never read anything from Ernis that seems toxic in nature whatsoever.

The toxic posts are pretty obvious. Any random "<Server> IS DA BEST 100%!11!!" is toxic. Any random insulting post is toxic.

Calling out people for civiliy expressing their opinion in a non-toxic way (see above for toxic) and then not expressing why you don't agree with their views but instead call them arrogant/fanboy/ignorant is toxic.

The only toxic thing here is indeed Szabringer and Grimlocke. They keep posting nonsense everywhere just to put people off.

Anyhow always good to see the progress bar going up, I guess 85-90 is release worthy.

There is no R in my name. And why am I toxic? I'm just tired of people(fanboys) knowing everything, and assuming things from the other project. Without evidence of course. I'm not loyal to either project, I'll play on the better one. Everyone should do that, instead to assuming things and throwing shit.

It might have been toxic, that the progress bar moved one percent in almost a month, and the supposed "info" post said, we can expect it to move in a desirable pace. Didn't happen : )

Ever since reading your posts on another servers forum I really can't take you seriously anymore. If ever I did.
You've managed to become the most hostile and obnoxious member of this forum in a few weeks.

Top Bottom